The Cleveland Cavs have traded Andrew Bynum for Luol Deng

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you have multiple exceptions it's a veterans exception that I believe is about 2.5 mill, the mle is around 5m, and you have a low level exception around a mill....with the first rd pick and 2nd rd pick the bulls could feel there roster around a core of

Noah/mle
Taj/mirtoc?/veteran
Melo/rookie
Jimmy/mle
Rose/hinrich/teague

there's no veterans exception, unless you're talking about the minimum exception, which is what we u sed to sign Nazr. IF there is 3 exceptions, I'm not aware of the last one. We will have the minimum exception which is worthless and used to sign players like Nazr. The MLE or mini-MLE depending our status and that should be it. Not including the trade exemption which is only for trades.

Miss me wit that 2x all star bullshyt.Deng is an injury prone 3rd option.Bulls can't pay deng 13-14 a year and expect to compete for titles especially with roses contract fukkin up the whole cap.

wrong!

So, we're all just seeing things when it comes to you and your :cape: for Duke players. There's so much salt and sass in this paragraph, wouldn't surprise me if there was some eye rolling, teeth sucking and a bit of neck roll when you hit that Post Reply. You can say you're :troll: all you want, when a Duke players honor is in question shyt gets real for you.

so instead of posting proof of this outside of Deng, you just recycle the same baseless accusations - obviously trying to troll because you're looking stupid that I called you out.

I asked you if you watched Batum played, and you didn't answer that says enough. I only argue about players I watch, unlike you. I don't go into an argument with just stats, and speak as though I know about the subject, only to be looking at Youtube clips and forming my opinion that way while continuing to argue like I'm some expert on the player in question, that is what you do. I ask you if you watch players because I'm certain you don't, and you have proved it over and over again. It's actually 13/7/5 :manny: you know, excellent Point forward numbers from a young player.

not giong to answer stupid questions...Deng > Batum. Batum will never make an allstar game, never socre 19 ppg, he just doesn't have that type of game. Not going to say he sucks, but he's one of those guys who can do a bit of everything but will only be a role player and will never take over games and be a finisher.

No, the Blazers weren't looking to trade him, this just proves you were just furiously googling everything you can about Batum too :russ: The Wolves were offering two first rounders for him prior to giving him a contract offer, Olshey had no intentions of trading him and matched the offer sheet and threw all the trade proposals from the Wolves in the bushes. You talking about "potential"

You look like an idiot, there were obvious trade talks involving Batum all the way back to 2010 - he's very Deng like in that every year he's been part of trade talks. 2010 he was on the trading block, 2012 there were legitimate discussion both ways about trading Batum after he signed his contract. Deng had a expiring contract so it was salary dump move, last year or two years ago he would have netted way more than what Batum would have netted. No one would trade a top 7 pick for Batum like Deng.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you have multiple exceptions it's a veterans exception that I believe is about 2.5 mill, the mle is around 5m, and you have a low level exception around a mill....with the first rd pick and 2nd rd pick the bulls could feel there roster around a core of

Noah/mle
Taj/mirtoc?/veteran
Melo/rookie
Jimmy/mle
Rose/hinrich/teague

nope

MLE - does not occur in the lineup below, you amnestied Boozer - doesnt' count against our cap space. MLE can only be used if you have cap space.

you have the minimum exception (used to sign a veteren, which is not 2.5 mil)
there's the BAE that could be used but there' not multiple exceptions in the scenario you have.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nope

MLE - does not occur in the lineup below, you amnestied Boozer - doesnt' count against our cap space. MLE can only be used if you have cap space.

you have the minimum exception (used to sign a veteren, which is not 2.5 mil)
there's the BAE that could be used but there' not multiple exceptions in the scenario you have.

this must of changed in the new CBA it used to be the only free agents teams over the cap would get are guys with the mld and sometimes they'd split it between two guys.

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BdfDCxcIEAAl7Cq.jpg

Damn that shyt don't look right. :patrice: I hate it had be him :wow:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this must of changed in the new CBA it used to be the only free agents teams over the cap would get are guys with the mld and sometimes they'd split it between two guys.

whoops, that should have said since you amnestied Boozer in your scenario we would NOT get the MLE because we would be under the capspace. As you mentioned, teams above the cap space would get the MLE.

Now I see you've included Melo, which is a pipe dream with the lineup you presented but yes we would get the MLE in that scenario but also end up paying luxury and repeater tax, which I doubt Reinsdorf would do.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
whoops, that should have said since you amnestied Boozer in your scenario we would NOT get the MLE because we would be under the capspace. As you mentioned, teams above the cap space would get the MLE.

Now I see you've included Melo, which is a pipe dream with the lineup you presented but yes we would get the MLE in that scenario but also end up paying luxury and repeater tax, which I doubt Reinsdorf would do.

Yeah I threw melo in there because the other poster was talking about him...I do see the bulls bringing some talent but I think it will be something like a granger/turner/gay/heyward and stucky/Jo crawford/ borderline starter type scenario.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I threw melo in there because the other poster was talking about him...I do see the bulls bringing some talent but I think it will be something like a granger/turner/gay/heyward and stucky/Jo crawford/ borderline starter type scenario.

i don't get the point of losing Deng and tehn getting turner/gay/heyward who will probably ask for higher than 10m as well. Basically, if they sign anyone of othese fringe allstars for more than 10m it'll certainly be a head scratcher (unless we actaully do tank and end up with a top 5 pick).