The Coli 1st Caucus Thread: who wins Iowa Monday? Poll

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Misanthrope

None of the above '16
Daps
Clinton / Cruz, although neither will be in the lead after the first picks are made. I expect both to win through gaining voters from people who don't get a viable percentage, and for Clinton to win through geographic fukkery.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
*re reads thread title*

the people that voted for sanders know it says who will win, not who you hope will win, right ?:sas2:

Think he pulls the upset. I think he'll win NH too and Hiliary will take over from there :yeshrug:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
very possible. once omalley and his couple % go elsewhere, things will really get spooky especially if sanders wins IA and NH
Don't know why this cat O'Malley still in the race. He know he not winning, and im sure he knows if Hiliary or Bernie would give him a cabinet spot by now

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Can't someone get more delegates than another candidate, even if they lose the popular vote in the state?

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Clinton iowa... but doesn't get the primary overall.

Donald F Trump... gets Iowa and the rest minus a couple states.
Brings new voters out , double 2012 for the GOP, and the establishment will start dikk riding him in a couple weeks.

Then Sanders wins the overall election, next president, is exactly what will happen .

EBETH Warren will be sanders running mate because she's Ill and also so bytches who vote will be chill about Hillary.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
What would be sick is if Clinton gets the nom and chooses Sanders as her running mate

So many people would have to vote for her just because the republicans are probably going with Trump

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Wish this was an option
None-of-the-above.jpg

Caucusing is a test of your machine. I also expect a lot of the first time caucus goers to be persuaded into changing their vote by selectively placed political operatives. Cruz/Clinton

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Palin flipped out on the Today show while talking about the caucus this morning :laugh:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What would be sick is if Clinton gets the nom and chooses Sanders as her running mate

So many people would have to vote for her just because the republicans are probably going with Trump
They would crush it in the general election but I don't see her or her donors wanting that to happen.