• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
They would crush it in the general election but I don't see her or her donors wanting that to happen.

Ya, not happening. More likely she asks Michelle instead if she makes it to the gen for a double FLOTUS ticket...which has a 10% of happening. Bernie is 1%.

Im now going to add onto my prediction that Bernie challenges today's Clinton victory in the courts to further pause this election and itll then be on the DOJ essentially to determine if its Hillary or Biden instead

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Clinton iowa... but doesn't get the primary overall.

Donald F Trump... gets Iowa and the rest minus a couple states.
Brings new voters out , double 2012 for the GOP, and the establishment will start dikk riding him in a couple weeks.

Then Sanders wins the overall election, next president, is exactly what will happen .

EBETH Warren will be sanders running mate because she's Ill and also so bytches who vote will be chill about Hillary.
:mjlol: you are out of your got damn mind. Sanders is not going to be President.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
In my heart I wish it was sanders, but the DNC establishment and Debbie ( I'm gonna makes this so easy for Hilary Clinton by scheduling these debates when nobody cares about them) Schultz are too far under Hilary for her too fail.

It seems Trump still has the strong momentum somehow. So I wouldn't be surprised if he takes Iowa.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:troll:

5923-004-7A08A3DC.jpg

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
btw this is far more important for Sanders than any republican based on delegates. Theyre gonna continue to try to bleed the #Trumpset momentum..thats why all these clowns stayed in it until now. Iowa for the Rs is proportional delegate distribution in a small delegate prize. So even if Trump gets as high as 40% and wins landslide, he still gets less than the establishment. For the Dems, its winner take all.

They'll try to end Caesar (again) on March 15th. The biggest myth propagated in history by the establishment rationalism is that 'history repeats itself'. Thats gonna be the last card in the Rove/Scherff/Cheney gang of tyrants war strategy..not a literal killing but thats where they try and end him..otherwise they concede to Trump...

Honestly, Trump and Sanders may be the only candidates in the race that are not suppressing democracy and our republic. I hope more people on both sides recognize this and rally more behind the two.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What would be sick is if Clinton gets the nom and chooses Sanders as her running mate

So many people would have to vote for her just because the republicans are probably going with Trump

She's not gonna choose another old white person