• Poll closed .

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
The fukk are you talking about?:what:

fukk Fox News. IDGAF about them. Get Obama's dikk out of your mouth.

Obama's presidency has not been beneficial for black people that is a fact. Black people have lost more wealth in the last 8 years than any time. He hasn't tried to do anything significant about mass incarceration and the war drugs. He has cut funding to HBCUs.
These are facts.

:snoop:
we in HL nikka... no need for ignorant talk
and by the looks of things i have a hard time believing a poster is black with a fukking overly religious cac tim tebow avi

but if u wanna get to real talk show dem
receipts nikka

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
These talking heads trying to spin Trump coming in 2nd as a colossal L dont know what there talking about. Breh still got 7 delegates out of the Cacus, Cruz got 8, big deal..As long as Trump keeps it close in the delegate count until super Tuesday he will still win the nomination

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
The fukk are you talking about?:what:

fukk Fox News. IDGAF about them. Get Obama's dikk out of your mouth.

Obama's presidency has not been beneficial for black people that is a fact. Black people have lost more wealth in the last 8 years than any time. He hasn't tried to do anything significant about mass incarceration and the war drugs. He has cut funding to HBCUs.
These are facts.

Draw simple conclusions from complex situations brehs :comeon:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These talking heads trying to spin Trump coming in 2nd as a colossal L dont know what there talking about. Breh still got 7 delegates out of the Cacus, Cruz got 8, big deal..As long as Trump keeps it close in the delegate count until super Tuesday he will still win the nomination

They do 180s all the time. It's shameful. Just yesterday, Trump was supposed to run the tables if he won in Iowa, but because he lost by three points, his entire campaign is supposedly at risk a mere 24 hours later.

But on the other hand, Rubio gets a lot of hype for coming in third even though he has no chance in winning Iowa.

:snoop:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen

palpatine2-jpg.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Quick note about Bernie and his supposed "avoidance" of foreign policy discussion. Bernie understands foreign policy don't get it fukked up. He voted against the war in Iraq and he predicted exactly what would happen if we went in there and the aftermath.

You see him avoiding the topic of ISIS and it's for two reasons. 1. He wants nothing to do with the middle east. 2. He wants to focus on our country and the issues here. The issues facing everyday Americans. The middle class, etc..

Conservatives want to talk military and ISIS and promote fear, sure. They're talking to the base. The uneducated rednecks who fear the ISIS boogeyman.

Bernie has all but said "fukk this ISIS topic, I don't want to discuss that BS, we have bigger issues right here" and I respect him for that. It's exactly how I feel about it. I do not give one single fukk about ISIS. None.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Well here's what happened.

Trump was waaaay behind in Iowa for months in the polls. I'm not going to discuss how Bush was actually leading way back in the Summer :mjlol: but let's look at a couple months ago. Trump was making his leap nationwide but Cruz was holding steady in Iowa. He had the evangelicals in his pocket. He was looking like the new Huckabee.

Fast-forward to a couple weeks ago and Trump had started to run neck and neck with Cruz and some polls even had Trump up by 2-5 points.

So what happened? I don't believe it was anything to do with skipping the debate. It didn't even have anything to do with Cruz. It was Rubio. It was the establishment. They got on the phone and started backing Rubio hard.. I don't think many voters jumped from Trump to Rubio. I think it was a collection of people who may have went with Jeb or Christie or whoever. Peep how damn low all their numbers were. Christie at 1% and Bush at 2% ... They weren't that low in the polling.

So now it's a 3-man race. Cruz is fairly legit but this was by far his best state. He has a lot of money in his pocket right now so he'll be able to run a formidable campaign at least into South Carolina.

But the establishment is now behind Rubio 100%. These other establishment candidates should probably drop out of NH but they won't. And it's risky because if Trump wins NH BIG that could start the ball rolling for him into South Carolina. I think Rubio needs to take South Carolina.

So all these people saying Trump fell off, no.. He got 25% in fukking IOWA.. of all places. That's a big deal. That's a state that would never have fukked with Trump even 3-4 months ago.

What Trump needs to do is actually leave Cruz alone and focus on Rubio. Cruz will probably end himself at some point anyway. If Trump focuses on Rubio and blasts him over the next couple weeks that'd be helpful. Donald needs to go in.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
As high as he can get it to pay for all his programs like free college for everyone and free healthcare. People think the wealthy will only feel the pinch, when that is far from the truth. Everyone on down will feel it too. People thought Obama care was only going to affect the pockets of the rich when in actuality, you have regular middle class folks who are getting dropped from their coverage and/or paying higher premiums than before.
:snoop: Even if taxes were raised on the middle class there would still be a significant net benefit to it :snoop:
How do you not understand this :snoop: