drfyv82.png
:ehh:

Top brackets could still be way higher

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump branded himself a winner so losing Iowa somewhat sullies that image. Rubio managed expectations well by saying it was a contest for Cruz to lose and he outperformed what the polls showed. However , the news media relies on narratives and story lines and not cold rational look at what data was showing. Trump has far more visibility in the media than every other candidate and its obvious the angle they would go for is that Trump has lost his invincibility.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
I hope the media tears down Trump this week just so he can look like Phoenix rising from the ashes after New Hampshire and South Carolina :blessed:

#TrumpSet #CHINAH! #KateInSanFrancisco #MexicoPays

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Quick note about Bernie and his supposed "avoidance" of foreign policy discussion. Bernie understands foreign policy don't get it fukked up. He voted against the war in Iraq and he predicted exactly what would happen if we went in there and the aftermath.

You see him avoiding the topic of ISIS and it's for two reasons. 1. He wants nothing to do with the middle east. 2. He wants to focus on our country and the issues here. The issues facing everyday Americans. The middle class, etc..

Conservatives want to talk military and ISIS and promote fear, sure. They're talking to the base. The uneducated rednecks who fear the ISIS boogeyman.

Bernie has all but said "fukk this ISIS topic, I don't want to discuss that BS, we have bigger issues right here" and I respect him for that. It's exactly how I feel about it. I do not give one single fukk about ISIS. None.
That's kind of stupid. You can't avoid issues because you don't want to talk about it :mjlol:

Do you think avoiding Isis is going to make the radicalization stop? A better answer would be he is willing to talk to the neighbors in the Middle East and help them coordinate to deal with it rather than sending our own, again.

A presidential candidate willingly ignoring foreign policy in the 21st century :dead:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
That's kind of stupid. You can't avoid issues because you don't want to talk about it :mjlol:

Do you think avoiding Isis is going to make the radicalization stop? A better answer would be he is willing to talk to the neighbors in the Middle East and help them coordinate to deal with it rather than sending our own, again.

A presidential candidate willingly ignoring foreign policy in the 21st century :dead:
He HAS said this, though. :heh:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute: when he emerges from NH, he's going to run the table :wow:
:sas1:I'm a NH resident. The don ain't taking shyt up here breh:mjlol:. Repubs are grasping at anyone else out here (mad signs for Kasich, Rubio and Fiorina:deadmanny:) but him. And I'm not talking your blue collar shyt kicker residents. I'm talking about all the families with extensive farm land up here who stump hard for Repubs. They don't want anything to do with him:sas2: