The Coli Movie Club: End of Watch (2012)

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
end-of-watch.jpg

Movie Info
From the writer of Training Day, End of Watch is a riveting action thriller that puts audiences at the center of the chase like never before. Jake Gyllenhaal and Michael Peña star as young LA police officers who discover a secret that makes them the target of the country's most dangerous drug cartel. -- (C) Open Road[QUOTE/]

#Movieclub

@Keyser Soze @2 Up 2 Down @TarPitWu @Master Teacher @Conz @Anbessa725 @nikkahs B. Wildin @storyteller @ghostwriterx @Yoda @Kunty McPhuck@pete clemenza @KOTK @Captain_Crunch @TdashDUB @Ghost Utmost @tonyclifton @Wise @True Blue Moon @yoyoyo1 @Rekless Youf @Patrick Kane@YouMadd? @Mr Hate Coffee @NZA @Tuaminator @dangerranger @Primetime @@Manny ManhaTTan @LongJohn @Ebonic Plague @Bruce LeRoy @Ayo@MF_BREW @Spin @Sunalmighty @ @choc_cardigan @StupidQuestion @Hammer @BarNone @IronFist @GoldenGlove @ @2Quik4UHoes @LostOne@TheGodling @duckbutta @The_Unchosen_One @Batz @Tony_Bromo @trick @StillNotSoft @theoretic @Wiirdo @sun raw @HankMoodyCSC @CapitalOne@bboystyle @dvdjamm @choc_cardigan @Arcavian @PurePlaya @DosCadenaz @T-K-G @Silkk

Ive never seen this movie before so I couldnt tell you if it's good or not but hopefully some of u havent seen it either and we can review it and shoot the shyt about it. But the trailer looks sick, i mean the same writers as training day..how bad can it be?

@cook and @hexagram23 sticky this please

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I got you breh

@Malta @SwiggyCabrera24 @ThiefyPoo @MartyMcFly @Real @ShaneTheRogue @Dr. Narcisse @Sensitive Blake Griffin @Jello Biafra @cook @Bruce Wayne @Suicide King @penfield @Doc Holiday @HHR @CarolinaKing @Brooklynzson @muzikfrk75 @track 1 @Abso831 @nasty @Thatrogueassdiaz @Kaii-genesis @AlphaOne @Microfracture @R.E.N. Spells Ren @88m3 @Method Man @AITheAnswerAI @Heretic @BelowTheMasonDixon @Jayson_bourn @GzUpHoEzDwN @LordEssdot @kp404 @Jutt @Raedawn07 @Mikey2Toes @MilesTailsPrower @LurkLurker @Reality @young3000 @Data-Hawk @Clutch Robinson @Hiphoplives4eva @wire28 @Keyser Soze @2 Up 2 Down @TarPitWu @Master Teacher @Conz @Anbessa725 @nikkahs B. Wildin @storyteller @ghostwriterx @Yoda @Kunty McPhuck @pete clemenza @KOTK @Captain_Crunch @TdashDUB @Ghost Utmost @tonyclifton @Wise @True Blue Moon @yoyoyo1 @Rekless Youf @Patrick Kane @YouMadd? @Mr Hate Coffee @NZA @Tuaminator @dangerranger @Primetime @Manny ManhaTTan @LongJohn @Ebonic Plague @Bruce LeRoy @Ayo @MF_BREW @Spin @Sunalmighty @choc_cardigan @StupidQuestion @Hammer @BarNone @IronFist @GoldenGlove @2Quik4UHoes @LostOne @TheGodling @duckbutta @The_Unchosen_One @Batz @Tony_Bromo @trick @theoretic @Wiirdo @sun raw @HankMoodyCSC @CapitalOne @bboystyle @dvdjamm @choc_cardigan @Arcavian @PurePlaya @DosCadenaz @T-K-G @Silkk @TooLazyToMakeUp1 @Remy Le Breh @Goat poster @GatorStaceyAdams @Raye82 @DaDoc04 @Insensitive @Rusty Kuntz @Higher Tech @Milk N Cookies @Cloud McFly @CoolazzFemale @iaknet8m @DESTOROYAH @SupaVillain @fukkyalifestyle @houston911 @hotbeezie @rockstedy @Floyd Pinkerton @Ice Cold @You Win Perfect @YallSOHHMaD? @Talkofnewyork @Card Holder @Prodigal Syndicate @mastermind @ryderldb @sicc2def @sanityovar8ted @iNad925 @1298ty @BlackDroog @Still FloW
@flyry @wire28

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
A #1 movie from less than 2 years ago.....lol

Good movie though.

Well everybody's gotta start somewhere breh. It's the film room but not everyone here is a film geek so I do assume a lot of reviews from this will come from people just remembering it when they saw it a couple years ago rather than watching it but I could be surprised

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:yeshrug:

Guess I had a different vision for the club than most....although it starting with The Family should've been a clue lol

Nah I agree. 100% but we can't discriminate. I'd much rather watch stuff that's rare or cult or forgotten or just plain dismissed (the family) but the homie @flea let his feelings on that be known and now he's next up to bat this is what he swung at so let's see how it goes

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Great movie. Seen this last year and i was blown away. Great acting. Great character development. That ending :wow: :to: :sadbron:

A+ movie

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
its not perfect but I really enjoyed this movie. I was emotionally involved with the characters. I damn near got :to: at the end. This movie was really god damn funny to me, it was carried by Jake and Michael Pena though, great performances.

See that's what I'm saying. Not singling you out breh but just your example. Most reviews for this flick are going to be just like this. Less watching more reminiscing and retro review. Not saying you gotta watch it again son at all but it's just going to be a weird dynamic