The College Thread

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
We cold hitting up alumni on LinkedIn for connections?:patrice:

Yeah. Create a template for mentorship requests. You wouldn't believe the amount of people that are open to queries and tutelage.

I go to companies that are hiring and look at their staff and get replies back all of the time.

Even on here if you find someone that is in the same field Dm them.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Yeah. Create a template for mentorship requests. You wouldn't believe the amount of people that are open to queries and tutelage.

I go to companies that are hiring and look at their staff and get replies back all of the time.

Even on here if you find someone that is in the same field Dm them.
Just started today and got a lot of that little bubble showing they read my message, just thought I was breaching LinkedIn protocol:hamster:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Has anyone transferred from one community college to another to start with a fresh gpa? I’ve heard of it being done and I have an average gpa since I decided to stay in school while being activated for the guard for the past year. I just wanna get into USC/UCB to hustle into IB/PE:yeshrug:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
I'm 32 and since arriving from Afrika, I need to finish my Mech Eng. My current issue is all my classes that don't req. calc 1 have been completed. That said, I'm not going to waste time money and credit working my way up to calc 1. I need to test into it. I bought an Accuplacer book and shyt load of math videos from torrents I need to start watching. That's my biggest hurdle right now. Not an excuse, just a reason.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Has anyone transferred from one community college to another to start with a fresh gpa? I’ve heard of it being done and I have an average gpa since I decided to stay in school while being activated for the guard for the past year. I just wanna get into USC/UCB to hustle into IB/PE:yeshrug:
No bc you'll have to transfer from one to the other with you transcript. Maybe if you start a different program?

morris

Superstar
Daps
I got a year and a half left for mine and thinking the same thing.
Have you done an internship yet? Lucky for you they are paid now. You have ti sit hat. Edjre graduating. The only way to truly know if this is a career path for you (not like you can change....I've worked 3 different careers in my life).

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Y’all pray for a breh

I’m THIS close to getting back in school . Last time I was in school was Spring 14 . I was 19 and got kicked out for sellin weed . Right after school police gave me a ticket, I jetted to TX . So I had a warrant since 2014 that just now got dismissed cuz New Mexico legalized weed.

Now I’m 27, and I feel like I’m goin on vacay from the real world. Can’t believe I might be going back to New Mexico :noah:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Y’all pray for a breh

I’m THIS close to getting back in school . Last time I was in school was Spring 14 . I was 19 and got kicked out for sellin weed . Right after school police gave me a ticket, I jetted to TX . So I had a warrant since 2014 that just now got dismissed cuz New Mexico legalized weed.

Now I’m 27, and I feel like I’m goin on vacay from the real world. Can’t believe I might be going back to New Mexico :noah:
what you taking?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Idk whether to continue my Chemistry degree or to switch to IT cuz I can prolly breeze through

I might do the Chemistry and try to enroll in WGU for IT at the same time ..

chemistry is so I can hopefully get into a Pharmacy program somewhere else

Arent u some fukking street super thug. What u doing in a college thread? :mjlol:

morris

Superstar
Daps
Idk whether to continue my Chemistry degree or to switch to IT cuz I can prolly breeze through

I might do the Chemistry and try to enroll in WGU for IT at the same time ..

chemistry is so I can hopefully get into a Pharmacy program somewhere else
tenor.gif