The Deadly Street Fighters of Nigeria

Daps
You feed the problem with Documentaries like this. Black people need to understand the meaning of influence and propaganda.

Would you call Boxing or MMA "deadly"? No, because it sends the wrong message which attracts the wrong people and opinions. It's not that Boxing or MMA or even WWE wrestling isn't deadly, it's that you don't ever promote a martial art as deadly, you promote martial arts by their efficiency, whether or not it works. By portraying African martial arts as "Deadly Street Fighting" Your throwing it under the bus, making it look like the stereotypical wild savage no shame African fighting and creating a toxic environment within its circle.

I don't want to watch the video because i don't want to give them a view, but i wonder if a white man made this documentary.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
You feed the problem with Documentaries like this. Black people need to understand the meaning of influence and propaganda.

Would you call Boxing or MMA "deadly"? No, because it sends the wrong message which attracts the wrong people and opinions. It's not that Boxing or MMA or even WWE wrestling isn't deadly, it's that you don't ever promote a martial art as deadly, you promote martial arts by their efficiency, whether or not it works. By portraying African martial arts as "Deadly Street Fighting" Your throwing it under the bus, making it look like the stereotypical wild savage no shame African fighting and creating a toxic environment within its circle.

I don't want to watch the video because i don't want to give them a view, but i wonder if a white man made this documentary.
Watch the video

The title doesn't even describe the martial art as deadly, it says the fighters are deadly

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Can you get this hotep babble out of here and not derail the thread. And yes, it is "deadly" because Dambe fighters sometimes use broken glass and other things and have much more severe injuries than boxing/MMA. The main point is some of you cats care too much of what cacs think. Yes its brutal as fukk just like Muy Thai in Thailand. fukk we need to "clean up" the image for?

Anyways good video @MischievousMonkey

• Dap
Reactions: QBN