The Democrats don't do themselves any favors by rationalizing the Kate Steinle verdict

Status
Not open for further replies.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty stupid OP
without getting into the specifics. this is a pretty landmark case :yeshrug: and while right or wrong can be debated, lets talk about tangibles

should they really get behind this acquittal? are we really going to toss the republicans such a red meat layup in 2018, 2020?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
without getting into the specifics, I'm sure if he were white the NRA would've defended him

You're seriously a fukking moron, OP.

I'm sure the Libs are just thrilled someone got shot and murdered. They'll hang their hats on that come election time, mark my words, hell they'll have attack ads blaming the girl who died even.

:pachaha:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
without getting into the specifics
the specifics is that a man was fukking around with a gun, and he let it off and killed a girl who was walking on a sidewalk. on what planet that isnt manslaughter, i have no fukking idea. but the fact that he was a 5 times deported illegal felon is ...call it whatever

put your disdain of me aside for a minute, and please tell me that you dont want the democrats to get behind this verdict :why:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
the specifics is that a man was fukking around with a gun, and he let it off and killed a girl who was walking on a sidewalk. on what planet that isnt manslaughter, i have no fukking idea. but the fact that he was a 5 times deported illegal felon is ...call it whatever

put your disdain of me aside for a minute, and please tell me that you dont want the democrats to get behind this verdict :why:

I hope the gun is safe now. Its rights need to come first in a time like this. Okay?

You're seriously out of wack if you think any mainstream people on the left are happy or whatever you're aiming for about this.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I hope the gun is safe now. Its rights need to come first in a time like this. Okay?

You're seriously out of wack if you think any mainstream people on the left are happy or whatever you're aiming for about this.

He's just making early preparations to rationalize voting for Trump in 2020. :russ:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
I don't know what does this verdict have to do with democrats, and who are these democrats rationalizing this verdict? Can you name them?

And I still don't think this is a landmark case, you only think it is because the perpetrator is an illegal immigrant, that illegal immigrant isn't the first person to be acquitted of killing someone accidentally.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He's just making early preparations to rationalize voting for Trump in 2020. :russ:

It's completely asinine

It's like do you really need me to tell you that the law and juries can fail?

Do you want to have another conversation about how loose gun control laws are in this country and no one will do anything about it?

Instead of deporting the guy we could have done what differently again?

No, the stupid fukking wall isn't worth the money and won't stop "illegal immigration".

The racist president is the one who politicized this in the first place.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
thats the sad part; im not :dead: i never said 'happy' in the OP, did i. thats a completely different statement

what in the OP did you disagree with :ehh:

The part where it's relevant to anything. He said it was an accident (and let's be honest, people get accidentally shot all the time) and the court believed him. :yeshrug:

The only reason the right is making it an issue is because it fits their "white victimhood" narrative.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't know what does this verdict have to do with democrats, and who are these democrats rationalizing this verdict? Can you name them?

And I still don't think this is a landmark case, you only think it is because the perpetrator is an illegal immigrant, that illegal immigrant isn't the first person to be acquitted of killing someone accidentally.

It has nothing to do with any of that.

It's literally just white identity politics and nothing else. People get shot by mistake everyday, they're just using the fact that the shooter happened to be an illegal immigrant and the victim a white woman to play up the whole "white victimhood" thing. They might be mobilized or whatever, but if not this then it would've just been something else. It's not like we were going to make it to 2020 without somebody somewhere committing a crime against a white person and getting off.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
ill get back to you in 24 hours. if im wrong, im wrong

So we will have to wait and see if Democrats are going to rationalize this verdict in the next 24 hours?

Maybe you should have waited before making this thread, also your thread title implies that Domecrats are already doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.