The Democrats don't do themselves any favors by rationalizing the Kate Steinle verdict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If the white woman would have shot the Mexican dude by accident this story would not be the same .
You're right. She wouldn't have been charged with murder. Probably hit her with shooting a firearm in public or something similar. She would have pled out and went on probation

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
You're dumb. He was was convicted of being a felon in possession of a firearm.
You're right. She wouldn't have been charged with murder. Probably hit her with shooting a firearm in public or something similar. She would have pled out and went on probation

I'm not mad about anything your saying . I don't doubt what your saying . I just don't doubt anything @the cac mamba is saying either . This is definitely a issue that shouldn't be political tho .

Dude should have def been charged and found guilty of SOMETHING.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anything, you’re a racist a$$hole for automatically associating illegal immigrants with Democrats
terrible posting, just awful. are you fukking serious :what: what kinda willfully ignorant bullshyt is this?

this might be the worst post ive ever seen :russ:

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not mad about anything your saying . I don't doubt what your saying . I just don't doubt anything @the cac mamba is saying either . This is definitely a issue that shouldn't be political tho .

Only person who made it political was OP.

The blame for him getting off the murder charge should be laid at the prosecutor's feet. OP and you are trying to create controversy where it doesn't exist. No DEM is out there popping bottles because he was acquitted. In fact it's the other way around. The right wingers won't admit it but deep inside they're glad as they can use the verdict to rile up their base (and their sympathizers).

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Only person who made it political was OP.

The blame for him getting off the murder charge should be laid at the prosecutor's feet. OP and you are trying to create controversy where it doesn't exist. No DEM is out there popping bottles because he was acquitted. In fact it's the other way around. The right wingers won't admit it but deep inside they're glad as they can use the verdict to rile up their base (and their sympathizers).

crackas are reactionary by nature

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

He was.

They convicted him of being a felon in possession of a firearm, and he's probably going to get deported anyway. :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it looks like Foghorn Leghorn issued a DOJ arrest warrant, so justice will actually get served here. might be the one thing i agree with Sessions doing in 4 years :mjlol:

mods, feel free to delete this thread despite its popularity :obama:

Status
Not open for further replies.