The Different Flavors of Black Women

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
@Intruder v3.0 I know you got a lot of expertise :ufdup:
I just love women of all shapes, sizes and flavors. From African Americans to my beloved Haitians and Ivorians they all have their ups and downsides.
  • Some would say African Americans are my favorites but sometimes i think they're just who i come across or hang around more often. They are lovely and great women, tho. Tho i often wonder if I could ever marry one because i feel like, as a haitian man, there are many things to which they can't relate. I often say the coli AA men that be talking shyt about 'em dont know what they got.
  • Bahamian women always like me but im just not into them like that. THey cool, tho.Dated one for a year and went on a few dates with a few others
  • Camerounians - :wow:.... Let's just say that p*ssy blew my mind to the point it almost made me pack my shyt and move to San Francisco, brehs. Met another one at this ivorian bar i hang out at sometimes. She was fine as fukk but was fronting so i gave up. THen my boy checked her and she came to her senses but i was already pissed and moved on. She was juicy as fukk tho..5'5 170ish with gawdly hips. I have a video of her dancing somewhere.
  • Costa Ricans are lovely and great women ...but they are too territorial for my style. Ive dated 2. One of them i could have married if she didnt insist i moved to Costs-Rica permananetly
  • Cubans. It's tough to get into their circle but once you're in...aint many women out there that can compete with them
  • Guyanese - Wanna be treated like a fukking King for the rest of your life? Get with a Guyanese woman. Just trust me on this one if you;re ever gonna believe anything I say. As this elderly guyanese lady told me a long time ago: "We do not raise girl to be women. We raise them to be wives." Just trust me on this one, brehs. You'll remember this post.
  • Haitians...:snoop: I'm sorry but it's depressing...:mjcry: But i cant seem to get along with my own kind. ESPECIALLY those born and raised in the United States. It would take such a long post to explain let's just leave it at that. I still love them to death, tho. THe haitian born and raised ones are difficult in their own way but i can deal. THem US raised ones, tho :scust:
  • Jamaicans... Stunt artists is the best way to put it. They put up a hard front but deep down they're really sweet women once you get past the facade and break them down.
  • Indian women...I'll never look at Indian women the same. I think that rich little freak i was dating last year has forever ruined them for me. Being around her and her friends ive realized how freaky they are. I'm talking sucking dikk while you drive, stroking your dikk on an airplane and taking you to swingers club type freaky. Careful, brehs. THey are NOT the prudes we thought they were.
  • Ivorians...THey think know they're hot shyt. But it's all a front. They're pretty much like Jamaicans in that aspect. They just speak french.
  • Mexicans - Can be too emotional but freaks based on my experience. Every single one of them ive met seem to fit the mold
  • Panamanian...G.O.A.T and probably most underrated black latinas. I know AA brehs be infatuated with Dominicans but trust me on this
  • Trinidadians...scandalous FREAKS...but down to earth at the same time.
  • Ugandans...:ohlawd: I dated 2 and had a little fling with one i met in London (UK). Mostly dark chocolatey kinda like them godly AAs from North and South Carolina whom you all know i'm such a sucker for:wub:
Honorable mention: I'm a sucker for Beninese women now but they never give me any play. My most recent crush is this one in the video. Her name is Solange. She's a dance instructor i had the pleasure to dance with at a festival. She's married now but :ohlawd: THat shyt she does at the 0:30 mark ...:mjcry:. She's also good friends with a good friend of mine so ive run into her at my friend's place several times

Again these are based on my experiences with dating said women. WOuldnt apply to all

Last edited:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I just love women of all shapes, sizes and flavors. From African Americans to my beloved Haitians and Ivorians they all have their ups and downsides.
  • Some would say African Americans are my favorites but sometimes i think they're just who i come across or hang around more often. They are lovely and great women, tho. Tho i often wonder if I could ever marry one because i feel like, as a haitian man, there are many things to which they can't relate. I often say the coli AA men that be talking shyt about 'em dont know what they got.
  • Bahamian women always like me but im just not into them like that. THey cool, tho.
  • Camerounians - :wow:.... Let's just say that p*ssy blew my mind to the point it almost made me pack my shyt and move to San Francisco, brehs. Met another one at this ivorian bar i hang out at sometimes. She was fine as fukk but was fronting so i gave up. THen my boy checked her and she came to her senses but i was already pissed and moved on. She was juicy as fukk tho..5'5 170ish with gawdly hips. I have a video of her dancing somewhere.
  • Costa Ricans are lovely and great women ...but they are too territorial for my style. Ive dated 2. One of them i could have married if she didnt insist i moved to Costs-Rica permananetly
  • Cubans. It's tough to get into their circle but once you're in...aint many women out there that can compete with them
  • Guyanese - Wanna be treated like a fukking King for the rest of your life? Get with a Guyanese woman. Just trust me on this one if you;re ever gonna believe anything I say. As this elderly guyanese lady told me a long time ago: "We dont not raise women. We raise wives." Just trust me on this one, brehs. You'll remember this post.
  • Haitians...:snoop: I'm sorry but it's depressing...:mjcry: But i cant seem to get along with my own kind. ESPECIALLY those born and raised in the United States. It would take such a long post to explain let's just leave it at that. I still love them to death, tho. THe haitian born and raised ones are difficult in their own way but i can deal. THem US raised ones, tho :scust:
  • Jamaicans... Stunt artists is the best way to put it. They put up a hard front but deep down they're really sweet women once you get past the facade and break them down.
  • Indian women...I'll never look at Indian women the same. I think that rich little freak i was dating last year has forever ruined them for me. Being around her and her friends ive realized how freaky they are. I'm talking sucking dikk while you drive, stroking your dikk on an airplane and taking you to swingers club type freaky. Careful, brehs. THey are NOT the prudes we thought they were.
  • Ivorians...THey think know they're hot shyt. But it's all a front. They're pretty much like Jamaicans in that aspect. They just speak french.
  • Mexicans - Can be too emotional but freaks based on my experience. Every single one of them ive met seem to fit the mold
  • Panamanian...G.O.A.T and probably most underrated black latinas. I know AA brehs be infatuated with Dominicans but trust me on this
  • Trinidadians...scandalous FREAKS...but down to earth at the same time.
  • Ugandans...:ohlawd: I dated 2 and had a little fling with one i met in London (UK). Mostly dark chocolatey kinda like them godly AAs from North and South Carolina whom you all know i'm such a sucker for:wub:
Honorable mention: I'm a sucker for Beninese women now but they never give me any play. My most recent crush is this one in the video. Her name is Solange. She's a dance instructor i had the pleasure to dance with at a festival. She's married now but :ohlawd: THat shyt she does at the 0:30 mark ...:mjcry:. She's also good friends with a good friend of mine so ive run into her at my friend's place several times

Again these are based on my experiences with dating said women. WOuldnt apply to all

Fantastic post just as expected :wow: exactly what I want brehs to post. Rep as soon as I can

To piggyback off some of what you said:

About Guyanese women, I had a mixed Guyanese (with Martinican and Guadeloupean) really on me but who wanted only a serious relationship, less than a year ago. Couldn't go further at the time because I had to work in another city. What you said about Guyanese women makes me want to hit her back I don't want to miss out :lupe:

Ivorians are probably the freakiest of french speaking Africa in my experience (some will say Congolese)... But they be fronting lol

What's up with Haitian women? They're fine as hell :lupe: Does a french breh have a good chance since it would be easier langage-wise?

I'll share my experiences a lil later!

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Ivorians are probably the freakiest of french speaking Africa in my experience (some will say Congolese)... But they be fronting lol
Nah breh. That title probably goes to Guinean women. Ask any french speaking west african brehs and they'll put Guinean and Congolese #1 and #2 with the order changing based on who you ask.
What's up with Haitian women? They're fine as hell :lupe: Does a french breh have a good chance since it would be easier langage-wise?
I have a love and hate relationship with Haitian women. I love them to death but they can be so difficult to deal with especially the US born and raised ones which is why I dont fukk with those. As the breh @Get These Nets put it best "Familiarity breeds contempt, sometimes." I met one recently who works at the Apple store at Lennox mall. Cute little thing with locks and she had me on some :wub: the minute i saw her...BUT i know better. She was born and raised in Jersey so...
:hubie:

Martinican
I had a hard crazy crush on this Dominican woman (Dominican from the island called Dominica. NOT Dominican republic). Her mom was Martiniquan and they were just good peoples. I was 26 met the girl on day at my other female friends house and was contemplating cashing out my 401K to buy a ring after just a few conversations. Her name was Simona. Beeautiful, 5'7ish, athletic little thing. She was living in Miami but would be in ATL every other month. We'd talk on the phone often and went out once or twice. Sadly, about a year after we met she moved to V.I. (U.S. Virgin Islands) and then back to Dominica. It's been 8 years and i still be lurking on her IG page.

Which brings up another issue with her. She rarely posts pics of herself. It's sad because i feel that woman is gorgeous but she lacks confidence and doesnt believe she's beautiful. Some Bajan dude she used to date who was an airline pilot really fukked her head up and torpedoed her self-esteem to some degree.

Last edited:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Nah breh. That title probably goes to Guinean women. Ask any french speaking west african brehs and they'll put Guinean and Congolese #1 and #2 with the order changing based on who you ask.
Lol that's because french speaking west African consider Guinean women as the dimes of the continent. I actually never really interacted with one like that yet.

I should have also made the distinction between African women born and raised in France (so french black girls) and African women born in the continent where they speak french : I always was with french black girls, the African girls I mess with are all from english speaking Africa.

I have a love and hate relationship with Haitian women. I love them to death but they can be so difficult to deal with especially the US born and raised ones which is why I dont fukk with those. As the breh @Get These Nets put it best "Familiarity breeds contempt, sometimes." I met one recently who works at the Apple store at Lennox mall. Cute little thing with locks and she had me on some :wub: the minute i saw her...BUT i know better. She was born and raised in Jersey so...
:hubie:
That's funny you say that. When I compare french black women to foreign black women... I tend to have the same conclusion. Just like AA/ADOS when they criticize their women which seems crazy to me when I see how loyal they seem and based on my interactions with them. Yeah... @Get These Nets is on point on that one.

I had a hard crazy crush on this Dominican woman (Dominican from the island called Dominica. NOT Dominican republic). Her mom was Martiniquan and they were just good peoples. I was 26 met the girl on day at my other female friends house and was contemplating cashing out my 401K to buy a ring after just a few conversations. Her name was Simona. Beeautiful, 5'7ish, athletic little thing. She was living in Miami but would be in ATL every other month. We'd talk on the phone often and went out once or twice. Sadly, about a year after we met she moved to V.I. (U.S. Virgin Islands) and then back to Dominica. It's been 8 years and i still be lurking on her IG page.

Which brings up another issue with her. She rarely posts pics of herself. It's sad because i feel that woman is gorgeous but she lacks confidence and doesnt believe she's beautiful. Some Bajan dude she used to date who was an airline pilot really fukked her head up and torpedoed her self-esteem to some degree.
The circumstances :wow:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
So my turn:

• About french black girls :
They obviously have origins from different parts of french speaking West Africa, but since they grew up here, they pretty much share the same culture. They're fine as hell :wow: the dimes are dimes for real.

They mostly in Paris/Paris' suburbs and hoods, outside of there you won't find any really.

They don't have any sense of community though, even though it's changing with social media, so yall extreme pro-black brehs better watch out :hubie: Especially compared to African American/ADOS women who are the goat in this standard.

Also inherited the caracs of Parisian and french women, so I wouldn't advise trying to get a number on the streets or in the transports. But once again, if you speak english, that might be enough to pick their attention.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Lol that's because french speaking west African consider Guinean women as the dimes of the continent. I actually never really interacted with one like that yet.

I should have also made the distinction between African women born and raised in France (so french black girls) and African women born in the continent where they speak french : I always was with french black girls, the African girls I mess with are all from english speaking Africa.
I met a gorgeous black french chick a few years ago named Amanda. She seemed interested but i dropped the ball as was overthinking it thinking she was out of my league. She was fine as fukk tho. THink she said her Grandparents were Senegalese.

As for my Guniean woman story...it's my boy's ex jumpoff who wants to fukk me. She's a MEGA freak and she's bi. And i mean she be recuiting other beautiful women that my boy likes to come home with them so they both could fukk them or she can just watch him fukk them if they're not into women
I need another woman like that in my life :noah:
I remember she once asked my boy was like "I gotta get you to fukk *****. SHe likes you, you know." Had me like :hamster:
Now that he's moved back to Ivory Coast i might holler at her and see whats up. She did ask me for my number and told me we should hang out once.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I met a gorgeous black french chick a few years ago named Amanda. She seemed interested but i dropped the ball as was overthinking it thinking she was out of my league. She was fine as fukk tho. THink she said her Grandparents were Senegalese.
Bet she was slim, dark and fine huh? Being from Senegal originally I never was with a Senegalese chick :mjcry: and I love their dark skin tone and features, but it didn't happen yet.

Tho I was at a senegalese student event and believe me when I tell you I saw the finest body I've ever seen on that Senegalese host. Slim as hell and a booty so huge but well toned you could have thought it was a prank. She was dressed in business attire, so a sexy tight skirt and high heels. Every man in the attendance would watch her like :picard::ohlawd: when she came around. Unfortunately she left early so I didn't have the opportunity to shoot my shot... But I'm keeping an eye on future events :youngsabo:

As for my Guniean woman story...it's my boy's ex jumpoff who wants to fukk me. She's a MEGA freak and she's bi. And i mean she be recuiting other beautiful women that my boy likes to come home with them so they both could fukk them or she can just watch him fukk them if they're not into women
I need another woman like that in my life :noah:
I remember she once asked my boy was like "I gotta get you to fukk *****. SHe likes you, you know." Had me like :hamster:
Now that he's moved back to Ivory Coast i might holler at her and see whats up. She did ask me for my number and told me we should hang out once.
Your homie lived his best life :noah: goals. Hopefully you'll get it too

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Your homie lived his best life :noah: goals
I'd need a thread or a book to talk about shyt ive seen this cat do. Personally i think some of it is highly disrespectful to these women but for whatever reason they put up with it.

He's the type he'll plan to plan to hang out with one chick and while they're having drinks together he gets a call from another chick and tells her to yeah come on over as if the chick he's with isnt even there.

I feel bad for the women that fukk with him. I went to Ivory Coast with him in December. 13 different women in 14 nights we were there with the only repeat being the one he's engaged to.
Nuff said. :snoop:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I'm messing with this Nigerian chick right now (they're so rare in France) who's teaching me Yoruba. First of all how the fukk do yall pronounce kpee? :mindblown: hard as hell to say.

What's cool about Nigerian women is that just like the men, they're proud as hell of their culture and they do them. Very blunt. Calls me a fake African :russ: She leaves me plenty space. Might get with her :patrice:

We trashtalk Ghana's jollof rice but I remind her that Senegal still holds the crown :ufdup:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I'd need a thread or a book to talk about shyt ive seen this cat do. Personally i think some of it is highly disrespectful to these women but for whatever reason they put up with it.

He's the type he'll plan to plan to hang out with one chick and while they're having drinks together he gets a call from another chick and tells her to yeah come on over as if the chick he's with isnt even there.

I feel bad for the women that fukk with him. I went to Ivory Coast with him in December. 13 different women in 14 nights we were there with the only repeat being the one he's engaged to.
Nuff said. :snoop:
Oh yeah... He's THAT type. The @skeetsinternal type. They're always the ones who get the most. I take notes of the good and apply with my own morals tho

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Oh yeah... He's THAT type. The @skeetsinternal type. They're always the ones who get the most. I take notes of the good and apply with my own morals tho

I don't think @skeetsinternal is as disrespectful as homie. I felt so bad for what he did to this little Nigerian chick while we were in Ivory coast I had to get involved and spend over $150 of my own money to help the girl get back home. Dude had the girl take a bus and travel across 4 countries from Nigeria to Bénin and Togo and Ghana to Ivory coast. Only to be fuxking other random chicks while she in the apartment with her. As some point she just lost it and went off. I hated to get involved but I felt bad for her so i had to check dude for a sec

Last edited: