The Different Flavors of Black Women

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I don't think @skeetsinternal is as disrespectful as homie. I felt so bad for what she did to this little Nigerian chick while we were in Ivory coast I had to get involved and spend over $150 of my own money to help the girl get back home. Dude had the girl take a bus and travel across 4 countries from Nigeria to Bénin and Togo and Ghana to Ivory coast. Only to be fuxking other random chicks while she in the apartment with her. As some point she jusy lost it. I hated to get involved but I felt bad for her
Oh yeah that's grimey as hell

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Guyanese - Wanna be treated like a fukking King for the rest of your life? Get with a Guyanese woman. Just trust me on this one if you;re ever gonna believe anything I say. As this elderly guyanese lady told me a long time ago: "We dont not raise women. We raise wives." Just trust me on this one, brehs. You'll remember this post.
My mom just married a Guyanese man and there were some serious baddies at the wedding reception. How is it possible for every woman in the room to have a fat booty (even the older ones)? I want a foreign bih. :ohlawd:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I don't think @skeetsinternal is as disrespectful as homie. I felt so bad for what he did to this little Nigerian chick while we were in Ivory coast I had to get involved and spend over $150 of my own money to help the girl get back home. Dude had the girl take a bus and travel across 4 countries from Nigeria to Bénin and Togo and Ghana to Ivory coast. Only to be fuxking other random chicks while she in the apartment with her. As some point she just lost it and went off. I hated to get involved but I felt bad for her so i had to check dude for a sec

tenor.gif
I consider myself an a$$hole but your dude is a spiteful narcissist that shyt is out of order. I don't think I'd be able to do what your boy did as a revenge to a chick.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
tenor.gif
I consider myself an a$$hole but your dude is a spiteful narcissist that shyt is out of order. I don't think I'd be able to do what your boy did as a revenge to a chick.
And trust me it's not even the worst thing I've seen him do....on that trip alone

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Ass tattoos is a turn on for me.:mjlit:

say word... just the opposite for me my G i get legit heated at any booty tattoos, like they done disrespected the ass & undermined it's integrity lol. great example is cherokee d'ass, why on earth would this bytch put graffiti all over the taj mahal?

i feel the same way about titties and thighs too

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The tough thing about African women from certain countries that aren't westernized/Americanized is they are a bit clickish.

By that I mean you can't always just approach them like that. Someone in the circle has to bring you into their circle.

I'm at a party right now. It's actually my former classmate having a naming ceremony at his house. They are Muslim. Anyway I'm here and if you look like an outsider as in not Senegalese or Guineian like them, you're pretty much ignored for the most part. They greet you and feed you but that's it. Once someone they know/trust bring you into the conversation they become friendlier.

I mean I know thsi happens among most groups but with some it's to an extreme among some.
But the women are out here in traditional African gear looking sexy as fukk:ohlawd:
I know I'm sinning looking at other people's wives right now:mjcry:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
The tough thing about African women from certain countries that aren't westernized/Americanized is they are a bit clickish.

By that I mean you can't always just approach them like that. Someone in the circle has to bring you into their circle.

I'm at a party right now. It's actually my former classmate having a naming ceremony at his house. They are Muslim. Anyway I'm here and if you look like an outsider as in not Senegalese or Guineian like them, you're pretty much ignored for the most part. They greet you and feed you but that's it. Once someone they know/trust bring you into the conversation they become friendlier.

I mean I know thsi happens among most groups but with some it's to an extreme among some.
But the women are out here in traditional African gear looking sexy as fukk:ohlawd:
I know I'm sinning looking at other people's wives right now:mjcry:
It's exactly that. You have to be introduced. Whole different game than with Western black women.

But these traditional garbs tho :ohlawd: