The Emmalina gimmick was nixed because Emma failed to impress officials with rehearsals

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
that kind of character would be a slap in the face to their women's revolution

plus with all those little girls I hear cheering for Sasha & Bayley; I don't think that is the type of stuff to put in front of them

it is :mjcry: to know those bra and panties days are gone tho
trump is president :manny: let it happen :mjgrin: fukk them little kids

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
How... the fukk?

You had 17 weeks since those fukkin vignettes started airing. 17 weeks where you could've ironed this shyt out and you come up with Sable and Kat? They're entire gimmick was that they were hot af and that was it. No personality to speak of. How do you fukk this up!?! The Emmalina character isn't that hard to figure out for a modern audience! Make her character in the mold of an Instathot! Have her shilling Tummy Tea and Waist Trainers on the gram and flaunting trips to Dubai, getting side money from other gigs and offers from companies to model for them on other Divas.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Have her do her taste of tenille gimmick where she moonlights as a personal chef for the roster.....only she purposely sabotages whoever the mark is at the request of her money suppliers:demonic:

Have Owens and Joe looking like the kids at the end of the commercial:troll:

Does she even make those videos as Taste of Tenille anymore? I gave up after she didn't upload anything for a few months. I enjoyed them :ld: