The Emmalina gimmick was nixed because Emma failed to impress officials with rehearsals

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Have her do her taste of tenille gimmick where she moonlights as a personal chef for the roster.....only she purposely sabotages whoever the mark is at the request of her money suppliers:demonic:

Have Owens and Joe looking like the kids at the end of the commercial:troll:

man you took it back with this one....

TILL YOUUU EXPLOOOOOOODE :BLESSED:

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
Her teaming with Dana was awesome

fd5b19e3df7e7e5f363ba1041424846e3990ab65_hq.gif

giphy.gif

Those 2 Australian chicks they have in NXT now are a homeless man's version of this.
They just had to bring Dana up prematurely to make her Charlotte's pointless underling and then repackage Emma for no reason :why:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

giphy.gif

Those 2 Australian chicks they have in NXT now are a homeless man's version of this.
They just had to bring Dana up prematurely to make her Charlotte's pointless underling and then repackage Emma for no reason :why:

They brought Dana up to be with Emma right after WM but Emma got hurt like a week or so after and they stuck Dana with Charlotte to cover for it.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
that kind of character would be a slap in the face to their women's revolution

plus with all those little girls I hear cheering for Sasha & Bayley; I don't think that is the type of stuff to put in front of them

it is :mjcry: to know those bra and panties days are gone tho

They need to have an "Attitude Era: One Night Only" special on the Network, give us that Nattie/Naomi vs Dana Brooke/Nia Jaxx lingerie match :noah:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

nah, even tho Dana has a stronger personality Billie and Peyton do more than well as the new mean girls.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
They need to have an "Attitude Era: One Night Only" special on the Network, give us that Nattie/Naomi vs Dana Brooke/Nia Jaxx lingerie match :noah:

I wish they would do a "Attitude RAW" like the Old School RAWs, stage setups and everything

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Stuff like this is why I look at people that talk about Vince McMahon as some kind of genius like :mjlol:.

He is exactly what Donald Trump is, a raging narcissist and a megalomaniac.
You left out the claiming credit for shyt that had nothing to do with him on a regular basis and entirely having opportunity that he had because of what his father had before him. Wow the comparison really is on point :ohhh:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

Soon? :ehh:

what were Sable and Kat's characters? whores? And that shyt needed practicing? :why:

lmao...i'm completely lost as to what emmaline was supposed to be. :dead:

This is what's killin' me...I can't wrap my head around what the hell they were going for. People are saying that it was meant to be some vapid, instathot-influenced gimmick, but I personally was getting more of a 50's gay camp inspired thing during her debut. Of course, they obviously would have introduced new things had they moved forward with the gimmick but still.

Honestly, come to think of it, her debut was actually more interesting than I first thought. I didn't get an instagram model vibe, nor did I get some Sable/Kat throwback type of thing (Like you said, what the fukk were the gimmicks anyways?). It looked like she was about to sing a Sinatra song or something....:laugh:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a an early Marlena vibe from Emmalina.

The eventual backstage segment between her and Dana will be an interesting one, hopefully she can just get Dana to stop being Charlotte lackey and be her lacky again