The Emmalina gimmick was nixed because Emma failed to impress officials with rehearsals

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I got a an early Marlena vibe from Emmalina.

The eventual backstage segment between her and Dana will be an interesting one, hopefully she can just get Dana to stop being Charlotte lackey and be her lacky again

I think Emma and Dana could be hilarious if they got a 2 Broke Girls gimmick (the show with Kat Dennings and the other chick). It would basically be the female version of JeriKO with them doing silly empty-headed fukkery.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
How bad could she have realy been? Lol its fukking wrassling

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Make your new gimmick look shytty so they let you use your old one instead

59hOKXa.jpg

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Her teaming with Dana was awesome

fd5b19e3df7e7e5f363ba1041424846e3990ab65_hq.gif

giphy.gif

Those 2 Australian chicks they have in NXT now are a homeless man's version of this.
They just had to bring Dana up prematurely to make her Charlotte's pointless underling and then repackage Emma for no reason :why:

Nah they were pairing Emma and Dana together when dana came up but then Emma got injured so they made dana Charlottes lackey

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG

They wasted six or seven weeks only to end up back where they started :mjlol:
Good. She's talented, naturally and fashionably attractive, and this is the heel persona she sharpened on NXT.

Just put her out there, let her gain a reputation for the wrestling ability she has possessed for so long, and she will settle in.

Brass act like they don't know how to use her, she could be killing Smackdown as a miniboss heel, and they can activate goofy face Emma down the line.

It's really mindboggling that her and Paige _really_ started the women's revolution in WWE...and they overpushed Paige, and left Emma in the bushes, likely because of her relationship with Zack Ryder.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
that kind of character would be a slap in the face to their women's revolution

plus with all those little girls I hear cheering for Sasha & Bayley; I don't think that is the type of stuff to put in front of them

it is :mjcry: to know those bra and panties days are gone tho

Check these girls IG's, they make up for the loss of bra and panties match.