The F.O.R.C.E. Concert tour thread

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Just saw this in Cleveland, it’s basically the Roots & Friends, but it was LL Cool J, Common, Method Man, Redman. MC Lyte & Jadakiss.

Black Thought was basically the MC throughout the whole programming, rapping and introducing artists.

Everyone killed it, MC Lyte was ehhh.

But I’d say as a younger Breh, I enjoyed myself. You should all cop a ticket if you have the chance.

shawn218

Rookie
Daps
Just saw this in Cleveland, it’s basically the Roots & Friends, but it was LL Cool J, Common, Method Man, Redman. MC Lyte & Jadakiss.

Black Thought was basically the MC throughout the whole programming, rapping and introducing artists.

Everyone killed it, MC Lyte was ehhh.

But I’d say as a younger Breh, I enjoyed myself. You should all cop a ticket if you have the chance.
I'm checking out the one in ATL. As an 33yr old I have to check them out. I was too young when they were touring. I feel if you listen to rap you should go check out the OG's. To see how rap sounded in the past, and how it changed.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I'm checking out the one in ATL. As an 33yr old I have to check them out. I was too young when they were touring. I feel if you listen to rap you should go check out the OG's. To see how rap sounded in the past, and how it changed.

The energy, no background vocal tracks like today’s artist. All the lyrics recited, I was in awe of the whole event.

shawn218

Rookie
Daps
The energy, no background vocal tracks like today’s artist. All the lyrics recited, I was in awe of the whole event.
Your right. I dont know who started the trend of rapping over backing vocals, but it's lazy and sounds terrible. I remember when Gucci Mane was fat, he would rap live at shows. When he came out of prison skinny he started doing backing tracks. Gucci is old enough to know that doesn't fly.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Your right. I dont know who started the trend of rapping over backing vocals, but it's lazy and sounds terrible. I remember when Gucci Mane was fat, he would rap live at shows. When he came out of prison skinny he started doing backing tracks. Gucci is old enough to know that doesn't fly.

Fat Gucci is one of my favorite artists of all time