The fantasy is better than the reality

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
be married to the woman downstairs not the woman upstairs (her mouth)

all this extra shyt is why folks are confused. Real marriage is the deed. The lie is rituals, rings and robes etc

women use their mouths as a means to an end, but they use the downstairs mouth to make new versions of themself. They will honor THAT husband everytime over the mouth husband (ritual marriage)

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Many people don't realize this but its the stone cold truth. The media, doing what they do, flip turned it upside down because women are ruthlessly pragmatic hence the stealing of husbands or cucking their man to raise the seed of who she truly wanted to reproduce when she settled for someone else or moving on quick to live their best life should the opportunity present without a blinked eyelid or regret. Men are very idealistic but won't admit it.

A mans affection flows all around 360 but a womans goes downward only meaning he can dole it out to his entire family but the apple of her eye will only ever be herself and her kids and the man is a quite literal means to an end. Its brutal but thats exactly how it is which is why women say things like "Who hurt you?" as they know how they do which is why they have a constantly rotating circle of friends and inauthentic relationships based on judgement and superficial interests along with in the now benefits.

Its quite amazing when seen metaphysically as its a perfectly opposing yin/yang spin that fuels reproduction and the propagation of a species who are born ridiculously helpless for such a long period. DNA commands in full effect. It is what it is because its effective.

Knowing this is in your best interests because the mistake men make is thinking women think like them when its quite opposite. Passion for your purpose on this planet fixes that problem real quick and a few others you never suspected as well because the world moves out of the way for a man on a mission and women find that supremely attractive because of what it signals.
using your "yin and yang" argument to bolster my own

notice the little black dot in the white and the little white dot in the black, thats about how much men and women need of eachother and yes i am still talking downstairs parts :pachaha:to me a true tao master says "i love the way more than the tao"

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
As I get older I don’t mind being single and just casually dating here and there when I feel like it.

I don’t want to talk to someone every day or have to see them this amount of time per week or say I love you every other day etc.

Everyone is different do what makes you happy

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest categorizing people ass incels by things like anger or how much they criticize women is just a big of a sign that you need to log out and touch grass as the nikkas debating women on their preferences for hours.

I know the living embodiment of a black air force one sneaker that stay with a bytch on his arm. I know a fukkton of married chauvinists.

Somehow yall weirdos have turned incel, an acronym, to mean anything other than involuntarily celibate.

Go outside

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
As I get older I don’t mind being single and just casually dating here and there when I feel like it.

I don’t want to talk to someone every day or have to see them this amount of time per week or say I love you every other day etc.

Everyone is different do what makes you happy
an old friend of mine said if you aint trying to get them pregnant youre wasting their time

so yes single is better if you not trying to get em pregnant, but once you in "get em pregnant mode" and they are receptive there is not much a woman wont do for you

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Many people don't realize this but its the stone cold truth. The media, doing what they do, flip turned it upside down because women are ruthlessly pragmatic hence the stealing of husbands or cucking their man to raise the seed of who she truly wanted to reproduce when she settled for someone else or moving on quick to live their best life should the opportunity present without a blinked eyelid or regret. Men are very idealistic but won't admit it.

A mans affection flows all around 360 but a womans goes downward only meaning he can dole it out to his entire family but the apple of her eye will only ever be herself and her kids and the man is a quite literal means to an end. Its brutal but thats exactly how it is which is why women say things like "Who hurt you?" as they know how they do which is why they have a constantly rotating circle of friends and inauthentic relationships based on judgement and superficial interests along with in the now benefits.

Its quite amazing when seen metaphysically as its a perfectly opposing yin/yang spin that fuels reproduction and the propagation of a species who are born ridiculously helpless for such a long period. DNA commands in full effect. It is what it is because its effective.

Knowing this is in your best interests because the mistake men make is thinking women think like them when its quite opposite. Passion for your purpose on this planet fixes that problem real quick and a few others you never suspected as well because the world moves out of the way for a man on a mission and women find that supremely attractive because of what it signals.

The relationship dynamic between men and women is a constructed fractal representation made to mirror the dynamic between God and man.

God wants man, man doesn’t want God but needs God

Man wants woman, woman doesn’t want man but needs man

As above so below