The FGC has the W.O.A.T opinions

Daps
They killed they own genre with their bad opinions.:scusthov:

I'm mad because I fukk with fighting games but the fgc have too much pull for how trash they are.

I kinda see why Harada and Ed Boon don't be listening to them. I hope the league of legends guys don't listen to them either.

The devs that do listen to them be struggling.

"Add a training mode" that's what missing from your shytty game. Who needs fun when you have training mode.:martin:

"Capcom should ditch marvel for a capcom all stars fighting games", I'm pretty sure that's what got Ono fired. Ono also had bad taste.

People played Marvel vs Capcom for Marvel but shove as many stupid capcom characters in there, then say you had no room for Black Panther or Venom. Add Bionic Commando and Sentinel tho... :mindblown:

Oh no Dante is ugly, Ken is ugly that's why the game flopped, cause Ken got a bad haircut.:deadrose:

Whole game is disposable because chun li don't look right in the face :deadrose:

Dante and Mega Man never sold shyt MvC 3 sales are bad. Tekken on the damn Playstation Portable outsold it.

Sware to God Mega Man will sell a fighting game :deadrose:

bytch and moan because no Xmen characters even tho The MCU is the most popular shyt right now, and features no Xmen.

Get mad when a game is accessible brehs.

Think people play fighting games to get curb stomped online brehs.

Hype up 1236 people currently playing your crappy game brehs.

Be confused when the same exact product that flopped before flops again breh.

King of fighters is the same shyt over and over and over and it sucked the 1st time.

Art of Fighting 1 and 2 looked good and so did Maximum Impact 1. Ditch good ideas brehs.

Get mad when other fighting games do something right brehs.

Hype up characters from games nobody heard of brehs.

Hype up Anime characters and Sjw characters but not martial art characters in your fighting game brehs.

Act stupid when a martial art character is more well received then your anime, school girl and sjw characters in a fighting game brehs.

Fail to understand that people want to play as fighters and martial artists in a fighting game brehs.

Get mad when other fighting games show creativity brehs

Get mad when other fighting have no Ryu and Ken clone brehs.

Promote the people playing the game and not the game brehs.

According to the FGC, people play call of duty because DrDisrespect plays it.

The Fgc hates Sean who uses MMA which blew up like gme, but is okay with Sakura who is a underage school girl simping for a grown ass man.

Same community hated Bruce Irvin and Raven cause they weren't racial stereotypes, but are okay with a crybaby and a palette swap with t*ts.

Same community that hated Rufus being a white slob but is okay with Birdie being a black slob that's homeless.

Same community hates Eddy Gordo because he is easy to win with... so is Ryu and Ken:comeon:

The FGC racist as fukk too and are a bunch of perverts that sexualize children.

Defend school girls being the main attraction to a fighting game brehs.

Promote sexualization of little girls in school brehs.

Have a pedophile be the ring leader of your major organization brehs.

What's crazy is the fgc would flat out ignore other fighting games because they don't play like street fighter, like Super Smash Bros or Brawlhalla, and even wrestling games.

Brawlhalla is unique because I didn't realize it was more popular then the other fighting games except mortal kombat. With zero advertising.

I never played Brawlhalla and it looks low budget, but I see why it's popular compared to Skullgirls or Rivals of Ether. Brawlhalla has appeal, while the other games are too gimmicky.

The Fgc ignores something like Brawlhalla but hyped up Rivals of Ether. The only reason I know of Rivals of ether was because the fgc was hyping it up. shyt looked stupid when I first saw it.

I found Brawlhalla and thought shyt looked cheap but then I saw the roster, that base roster alone is legit. That's before adding Rayman and The Rock. I figured that shyt must be popular to afford The Rock :leon:. But Brawlhalla base roster is legit the best looking roster in modern fighting games in terms of design. Nobody looks like shyt or redundant.

Brawlhalla guys seem to get it, unlike Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Kof and now Tekken 7 with those trash ass rosters with worthless characters nobody was ever going to pick.

Tekken didn't have roster issues until Tekken 6.:jbhmm:
Probably because of the Fgc trash ass taste.

Oh yeah it was Ono garbage ass:martin:

I'm mad Virtua Fighter never let us create our own characters like soul calibur. I don't want to customize Jacky Bryant he sucks. Everything about him sucks. Dude is the worst Bruce lee clone. His move list is salvageable tho, so let me put that on a different character. Soul Calibur did it, and Soul Calibur trash too. I'm pretty sure character creation is the only reason Soul Calibur can count to 6.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I'm not reading all of that but I made it halfway.
  • Capcom cannot control the marvel side of the roster after disney bought marvel and the whole MCU thing happened. Last game capcom was in control for MAYBE vanilla marvel 3 but for sure marvel vs capcom 2.
  • The first marvel game made by capcom was xmen: children of the atom. People have fond memories of using the xmen in mvc1,2, and 3 with them damn near carrying the roster in mvc2 so of course them all of a sudden being completely absent would cause some concern. Rocket racc00n & them were already in mvc3 anyways and its not like the game has to be an ad for the movie.
  • What fighting game doesn't have a training mode? That's a basic feature. Why wouldn't it be there? There's free fighting games with a training mode.
iu

This is MVC3 chunli on the left, and MVCI chunli on the right. And thats the FIXED chunli. Before she looked like this

DCMMmX0UQAAX7B_.jpg

Is it really wrong people want chunli to look better than the chunli they've been playing as in the previous games for years?:usure:

The FGC does do stuff that bothers me (like going overboard shilling games just for the sake of making money off of content creation for it instead of pushing for what they actually want) but I don't agree with the OP at all :manny:

Daps
I'm pissed about it and I had to let that shyt out. I keep too much inside I'm done with that shyt.

I felt the same way first time I got robbed. I held it in then I snapped.

Genre only dead because of a community with shytty idea's. I stand by my document.

I rather post long statements that explain shyt then leave some random :mjlit:

Also since some of you still don't know what a sjw is. A sjw will say one thing then do the other.

That's what sjw people look like to me, they just have a specific touch so I usually know it was one of them.

Like that Yasuke anime. That had sjw written all over it. As did BLM of course. I first noticed this shyt waaay back when Haiti got hit with that earthquake and all the fake motherfukkers. :francis: