The FGC has the W.O.A.T opinions

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I'm pissed about it and I had to let that shyt out. I keep too much inside I'm done with that shyt.

I felt the same way first time I got robbed. I held it in then I snapped.

Genre only dead because of a community with shytty idea's. I stand by my document.

I rather post long statements that explain shyt then leave some random :mjlit:

Also since some of you still don't know what a sjw is. A sjw will say one thing then do the other.

That's what sjw people look like to me, they just have a specific touch so I usually know it was one of them.

Like that Yasuke anime. That had sjw written all over it. As did BLM of course. I first noticed this shyt waaay back when Haiti got hit with that earthquake and all the fake motherfukkers. :francis:
You don't know what you're talking about though. Training mode is essential for labbing and coming up with new strats. Maybe someone who doesn't play competitively can't understand why it's important but then they shouldn't be talking about the opinions of the fgc.

Daps
You don't know what you're talking about though. Training mode is essential for labbing and coming up with new strats. Maybe someone who doesn't play competitively can't understand why it's important but then they shouldn't be talking about the opinions of the fgc.

I started in the arcade scene we didn't even have training mode back then and fighting games still crushed the buildings.

It's not that training mode is worthless it's just that I can't believe the fgc thought that is was a major selling point. It's a basic mechanic that every game has to have but it wont sell anything. Free to play is a major selling point. A good roster is a major selling point. Relevance is a major selling point. Good controls is a major selling point.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I started in the arcade scene we didn't even have training mode back then and fighting games still crushed the buildings.

It's not that training mode is worthless it's just that I can't believe the fgc thought that is was a major selling point. It's a basic mechanic that every game has to have but it wont sell anything. Free to play is a major selling point. A good roster is a major selling point. Relevance is a major selling point. Good controls is a major selling point.
I come from the arcade scene as well. Games were no where near as complex the as they are now so you could get away with no training mode. You're bringing up casual talking points. But the people who are talking about training mode are not casuals. Of course the fgc wants those things but they also want to be able to learn the intricacies of a game they plan to play for years. shyt I remember when TTT first came out and I kept getting bodied by a friend who knew I couldn't block a certain move. So I bought the T2, went to training mode and learned how to block it.

Daps
complaining about "SJW characters" but then you seem to prefer more "politically correct" black characters. im not sure i understand what this is getting at...

I should make another topic for that, Sjw people are not our friends breh they are exactly what malcom x was referring to. The gender war shyt that was them. They organized. They always latch on to black people shyt and try to fukk it up.

I pointed out how black characters that had no or few flaws that are given to them to make them feel lesser then there white/asian counterparts were pretty much rejected by the fgc.

Unless your trying to say that if a black character isn't an ugly caricature like Birdie and Balrog then they are politically correct?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I should make another topic for that, Sjw people are not our friends breh they are exactly what malcom x was referring to. The gender war shyt that was them. They organized. They always latch on to black people shyt and try to fukk it up.

I pointed out how black characters that had no or few flaws that are given to them to make them feel lesser then there white/asian counterparts were pretty much rejected by the fgc.

Unless your trying to say that if a black character isn't an ugly caricature like Birdie and Balrog then they are politically correct?
im saying that caring about the representation of minorities in media is actually social justice. you cant separate it from that ideologically, so this is very confusing.

Daps
I come from the arcade scene as well. Games were no where near as complex the as they are now so you could get away with no training mode. You're bringing up casual talking points. But the people who are talking about training mode are not casuals. Of course the fgc wants those things but they also want to be able to learn the intricacies of a game they plan to play for years. shyt I remember when TTT first came out and I kept getting bodied by a friend who knew I couldn't block a certain move. So I bought the T2, went to training mode and learned how to block it.

I'm not dismissing training mode I use it as well. It's just not a major selling point, that's where the FGC messed up, I think music is a better selling point then training mode.

My issue is that the Fgc is telling the devs what to do and the devs listen and then fail. Now everyone thinks fighting games are dead.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I'm not dismissing training mode I use it as well. It's just not a major selling point, that's where the FGC messed up, I think music is a better selling point then training mode.

My issue is that the Fgc is telling the devs what to do and the devs listen and then fail. Now everyone thinks fighting games are dead.
What do you mean they are dead? Strive just had a successful beta and will probably be one of the best selling games for the franchise:dwillhuh:

Daps
im saying that caring about the representation of minorities in media is actually social justice. you cant separate it from that ideologically, so this is very confusing.

Giving credit to people for doing something relevant shouldn't be seen as social justice.

Remember this is in relation to fighting games, would adding a Mohammed Ali clone to a fighting game be considered social justice? Or would it just make sense?

Daps
What do you mean they are dead? Strive just had a successful beta and will probably be one of the best selling games for the franchise:dwillhuh:

This dude brought up Guilty gear. Guilty Gear is one of those games I never heard of until the internet told me about it. I never seen it in the arcade and I had no idea it went that far back.

What do you consider a successful beta?

A successful beta to me is when on the 1st day nobody can get in, and the second day queue is like 2 hours.

But nah fighting games ain't dead it's just not as respected as it once was.

But what makes this Guilty Gear any different then the past ones? Fighting games that use weapons instead of hand to hand are not as popular. Fgc wont tell you that though.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Like Zalsalamel, Leroy Smith, or Nagoryuki?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Giving credit to people for doing something relevant shouldn't be seen as social justice.

Remember this is in relation to fighting games, would adding a Mohammed Ali clone to a fighting game be considered social justice? Or would it just make sense?
it is seen as social justice by the white gamers who complain about diversity. it is also seen as social justice by the gamers who directly ask developers to "do better". i remember the twitter discourse around leroy in tekken was pretty much that. so much so that i saw black gamers talking about harada being "invited to the cookout" because his black character was considered a positive step forward in black representation in fighting games.

and you can look into the comments at reddit to see how some white people react to this...