Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
That money has to be split between him and all of the other artists who were on tour with him. Their labels get a cut too. Idk, but I'm thinking that he'll get at least 5million 10 at the most, but Idk. I have absolutely no idea.

Usually its split up like this.

Live Nation pays for the tour. i.e. production, venue rentals, promo, artist fees, and they run & operate the show.

The artists get up front fees depending on the market, regardless of ticket sales...
for Cole I can assume he gets 200k per show + 75% of merchandise (venue keeps 25%.venue also keeps liquor/beverage)

Live Nation keeps 100% of the Gross. so does AEG Live when they do their tours. :yeshrug:

Giselle

Daps
No, i just wanted to say he is a sellout. True artists (except kanye) cant sell out small bars. J Cole selling all these tickets prove he is a pop artist,should not be taken serious and should be stopped immediately.
cole2.png
lol We both know that you just made that sht up. You don't even believe that mess that you just posted.

I bet you were one of the 570k who bought a ticket.

Giselle

Daps
Usually its split up like this.

Live Nation pays for the tour. i.e. production, venue rentals, promo, artist fees, and they run & operate the show.

The artists get up front fees depending on the market, regardless of ticket sales...
for Cole I can assume he gets 200k per show + 75% of merchandise (venue keeps 25%.venue also keeps liquor/beverage)

Live Nation keeps 100% of the Gross. so does AEG Live when they do their tours. :yeshrug:

Artists usually make most of their money from tours.