princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Some of my favorite rappers I've been listening to for almost two decades: Wu-tang, Mobb Deep, Missy Elliot, etc.

I have NO idea what most of these guys sold and I simply don't give a fukk. I don't look for validation through their lives (their pockets specifically). You see me with the Rocky avi. I have no idea how many downloads Live.Love.ASAP got, nor how much Rocky pulled in for tour sales, nor how much he's worth. I simply don't give a fukk. All I care about is if you make timeless music. Period.

Like I said, pop fans are concerned with sales figures. J Cole is a pop rapper. Doesn't surprise me. No one's bitter (though bitterness is an odd thing to bring up outta nowhere. Hmmnn)

:dwillhuh: blasphemous statements brah!
What rapper doesn't have "pop" records?? I would call nikkas like big sean and wale more pop rappers than cole:manny:
And I dont know many "pop rapper" that bless the core fans with mixtapes like truly yours series and still delivers on the main stage with commericial albums:patrice:
Cole one of the few nikkas out here writing and producing his own records, let alone whole albums (FHD) with no features/release date:martin: