The GOAT Showing Deadbeat Sperm Donor Nas How 2 Raise A Non-Thot (TheColi Lost)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215

The GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd spending Q.T. with Hovanna Da Gawdess aka Bluesy Smalls the Notorious B.I.C. aka Lil Lucky Lefty aka Wilma H. Holla :mjcry:

Shawn will be damned if his daughter ends up on the pole and/or casting couch :mjcry:

GOAT rapper, GOAT hustler, GOAT hip hop icon, GOAT father, GOAT two stepper :blessed:

Meanwhile, that pathetic excuse for a paternal figure Nasir Jonesing-to-be-one-billionth-as-talented-as-Hov aka Lostradamus aka the Duke of L'sington aka Destiny's abortion sponsor aka Carmen's trick ass child support slave aka Kelis' anal rape alimony victim aka ELLen DeGenerous-with-allowing-L's-in-his-presence aka Gordon Gecko of L's acquisitions aka c00nsir aka KoonRS-One aka Diet Rakim Zero Lite somewhere recording struggle raps over garbage ass, Soundcloud bargin bin beats while his future Dubai port-a-thotty of a daughter Destiny updates her booking info as she waits in line at the fetus removal factory
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

Never forget:

Nas and his baby mama air their dirty laundry on Twitter

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

The GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd spending Q.T. with Hovanna Da Gawdess aka Bluesy Smalls the Notorious B.I.C. aka Lil Lucky Lefty aka Wilma H. Holla :mjcry:

Shawn will be damned if his daughter ends up on the pole and/or casting couch :mjcry:

GOAT rapper, GOAT hustler, GOAT hip hop icon, GOAT father, GOAT two stepper :blessed:

Meanwhile, that pathetic excuse for a paternal figure Nasir Jonesing-to-be-one-billionth-as-talented-as-Hov aka Lostradamus aka the Duke of L'sington aka Destiny's abortion sponsor aka Carmen's trick ass child support slave aka Kelis' anal rape alimony victim aka ELLen DeGenerous-with-allowing-L's-in-his-presence aka Gordon Gecko of L's acquisitions aka c00nsir aka KoonRS-One aka Diet Rakim Zero Lite somewhere recording struggle raps over garbage ass, Soundcloud bargin bin beats while his future Dubai port-a-thotty of a daughter Destiny updates her booking info as she waits in line at the fetus removal factory

Never forget:

Nas and his baby mama air their dirty laundry on Twitter

Lol. Look like he's tryna teach her the Kid n Play

Status
Not open for further replies.