The Honorable Dr. Umar Johnson claims the black plumber stopped working on FDMG and stole his money

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
if a plumbing contractor holted the whole opperation then that means he's working on a shoe string budget and that school would never happen anyways

how was he paying staff (teachers, janitors, support staff, administration)? licensing? maintenance? food services? taxes? tech equipment? supplies? etc

donations should not be fueling a school. 90% of charter school revenue comes from tuition payments from school districts as well as local and federal grants .

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
He has zero issue doxing the names and phone numbers of black women who are city workers because he is mad that somebody applied for a permit for a block party before he did because he was lazy. But he will not release any of the names or business names of scammer black contractors who ran off with the money. This would be important to know so other black people can avoid them.

Because he knows they don’t exist.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Why does he repeat every sentence twice :why:
Psychology my friend

Like when a good salesman wants to sell you something he repeats your name (says it back to you) at least 4 times if subconsciously evokes trust

Another strategy is leading you with “yes’” ex. A salesman wants to sell you a car

“You wanna take it for a spin?” Yes
“She drives beautifully right?” Yes
“omg this paint color is amazing right” yes
“Didnt you say you wanted a 4 door?” Yes

Then say you’re not sure maybe budget wise they use the yes’ to seal the deal.

“What If i told you i can get you home in that today you said I’d drives beautifully. I can’t get it in the color your want, 4 doors and make it affordable”

Repeating phrases works the same way. Make no mistake he is a well read man is well versed in hypnosis and psychology

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Lord Jamar been told this nikka his father in law knows all the steps and could help him with the school. This stupid ass nikka still getting claim he getting finessed on this school :what:
He got sassy with jamar too

He does not want help from men especially black men he bashes us unless it’s protecting him

I bet money single fathers are not allowed to enroll their sons into this school