The Honorable Dr. Umar Johnson claims the black plumber stopped working on FDMG and stole his money

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

this muhfukka here boy i tell u ...

i been to benedict college n the have checkpoints in the area all the time for any events.. this muhfukka literally made something out of nothing...

cops was being friendly with him..asking him about his books...

his bytch ass gets off to a good different n plays the victim card

Daps

this muhfukka here boy i tell u ...

i been to benedict college n the have checkpoints in the area all the time for any events.. this muhfukka literally made something out of nothing...

cops was being friendly with him..asking him about his books...

his bytch ass gets off to a good different n plays the victim card

I've never seen anybody get searched like that at any checkpoint I've been through. Almost looks like he matched the description of somebody or somebody called them boys on him specifically.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I've never seen anybody get searched like that at any checkpoint I've been through. Almost looks like he matched the description of somebody or somebody called them boys on him specifically.

that was the weakest search...

ol school did that shyt in 3 mins n went across the street n shot the shyt with the other vistors...school literally did the shyt while holding a convo with him asked em about the books and everything..

he was done with the nikka ..when umar was walking away pandering about the shyt

nikka said it was 20 when it was one dude...who did the whole thing..

the sheriffs didnt even bother ... when normally it could have been like 5 6 dudes doin it

anytime benedict college has a festival or event... the checkpoints are there...been there be4 umar came along...

notice how he talkin nowhere near everybody else...

and turns to the suv's across the street where the same dude who searched his shyt is runnin his mouth talking with other people..

turn around the sheriffs across from em.. jus posted up chillin

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This school scam is ending slowly but surely.
Now that's there's no FDMG festival this year and he can no longer collect donations on behalf of FDMG due to cease & desist, all the people have to look forward to is a bunch of boarded up buildings in Wilmington, DE. that will never be renovated, never be made up to date, and will never open.

If anything all Umar's donors can look forward to is more excuses and deflections when the state seizes the property for unpaid property taxes.

Not that it was going to open anyways. And if it did, how would it stay open? What would Umar pat his staff in...cashapp and paypal donations? Whose in charge of the semesters and day to day operations? Who is paying for expenses?

This wasn't thought out because this was a scam...plain and simple. Umar was never the one to deliver this...he had bo desire to truly help black children.

The man is homeless and living in and out of his moms crib and hotels and rental cars...he is not a successful black businessman, educator, or speaker...he can't even get booked at legitimate venues anymore due to his fukkery.

All in all Umar built himself up to be quite the disappointment.
:snoop:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Umar shoulda took the money and ran to Africa. I think Jay Morrison did it a better way and will keep his followers unless I missed any updates on Jay's "business" to help the Black community.

Umar will never recover. I'd be surprised if he was invited back on the Breakfast Club, he's getting too much backlash now.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
bedbugs blew that money on coke,
alcohol,hoes and mall incense.
ole hog head ass.
:stopitslime:

UKVu0t8.gif

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
I really wonder what Umar's endgame is here. Because he can't keep perpetuating this "Everyone is trying to stop me from building a school for our children" forever. He's going to eventually reach a point when it all falls on deaf ears. A lot of people still want to believe in the cause. I understand why. It's just unfortunate that he's letting so many people down with this mumbo jumbo.

When it comes to having an explanation for everything, Umar is always in top form. He's gonna need more than that when it's time to let people know that FDMG will not become a reality.

Daps

that was the weakest search...

ol school did that shyt in 3 mins n went across the street n shot the shyt with the other vistors...school literally did the shyt while holding a convo with him asked em about the books and everything..

he was done with the nikka ..when umar was walking away pandering about the shyt

nikka said it was 20 when it was one dude...who did the whole thing..

the sheriffs didnt even bother ... when normally it could have been like 5 6 dudes doin it

anytime benedict college has a festival or event... the checkpoints are there...been there be4 umar came along...

notice how he talkin nowhere near everybody else...

and turns to the suv's across the street where the same dude who searched his shyt is runnin his mouth talking with other people..

turn around the sheriffs across from em.. jus posted up chillin

Oh he is definitely pandering. I turned it off when he said "is it the CIA, brothers and sisters? The FBI??"

:mjlol:

But after I got further in the video, I saw why he was searched so hard. They were there with a gun club.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Oh he is definitely pandering. I turned it off when he said "is it the CIA, brothers and sisters? The FBI??"

:mjlol:

But after I got further in the video, I saw why he was searched so hard. They were there with a gun club.
Bro that gun club wasn’t with him

He was name dropping

The gun club is always deep in uniform and in formation

Especially if they are providing security services

If they were providing services

.. he wouldn’t be driving

His luggage wouldnt be in the mix

Luggage with him because he finna shoot the shyt .. make a profit n get a room

I kno he was cramped up in a Honda Pilot for 3 days… hemorrhoids flaring up

nikka said he was fasting .. nikka didn’t have money to eat that’s why ..

When he was out panning around u didn’t see not 1 line of formation

When was out n the black cop was being cordial with him .. how come the head of security wasn’t out with him givin the cop the blues about unconstitutional shyt

Notice again when he started talking shyt he walked off vs standing on the edge lettin his nuts hang like a man

He said he was a keynote speaker that was a lie

He was begging a couple of weeks ago about being invited to a Juneteenth festival

3weeks ago he dropped

While the cop was shootin the shyt with him asked him about the books Umar said 50 dollars

Say it’s a case of say hmm 50 books

He sells 15 for 50.. that’s 750

He then adds a cheddar bay biscuit tax 60 a book he sells 15 more 900 bucks

Final 20 books left

Pan African roots from the lineage of Frederick Douglass signed $125

Pan African roots from the lineage of Frederick Douglass signed $125

Pan African roots from the lineage of Frederick Douglass signed1 $25

full

125 x 20= $2500

2500+900+750=

oceanmam-dr-umar.gif

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
He wouldn’t have grounds to be asking for the money
he stupid to not know he could do it online....n make money

plagiarize exams...

create fake teachers...use youtube lectures for the teaching

universities do that shyt all the time...