The Honorable Dr. Umar Johnson claims the black plumber stopped working on FDMG and stole his money

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
Man can someone up the OG thread on the FDMG Academy. I wanna laugh at who donated way back then.
:mjlol:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

scrolll til u see the fredrick douglas.... u will see the actual paperwork

full

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Bishop Sycamore literally created a school out of thin air & it's been 6 YEARS since Umar announced his charter school.
If you are serious about starting a school there are tons of resources. Especially if it's online which is the future of schooling in this country.

In 50 years college campuses will be for sporting events and functions ie graduations.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I'm sick to my stomach over Dr. Umar. I've been to his speeches, shaken the man's hand the whole nine. But after awhile, he's just a flat out phony with a god complex. It pisses me off because black men who are building sustainable foundations and infrastructure get lumped in with dudes like him.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
That will be his excuse to avoid jail time

them dumb ass nikkas called the school...the school told them policy and asked the gun club, if they were law enforcement... nope.. did they have permits ... nope... school called them back ...literallly pulled a umar on the gun club by reiterating the policy multiple times..

n these stupid nikkas still showed up with guns in the front seat..

yet he screamin bout accostism
kukks-umar.gif

nikka ya weed head ass security knew better...

his tone changed and now he givin "shotouts" to the black cops.... while talkin shyt about the peckerwoods who didnt even bother to get involved ..lol

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Umar should just respectfully call it quits with this school idea. It aint gonna happen.
I don't get it why does it need to be black plumbers? The drywall and walls weren't put up by only brothers. The pipes the plumber is installing weren't only made by brothers. I don't get it?
I don't either. I guess he wants people to work for free...and nobody is doing that.
:yeshrug: