THE LANGUAGE OF GOD (Good Lecture)

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
I’m confused….. isnt it supposed to be happening for the first time in a long time.

And why is it of significance anyways especially TODAY this year if all other types of animal sacrifices have stopped since 2000 years?

What’s the goal in doing this in 2024?

A quick YouTube search shows this video (I haven’t even watched it).

'SECRETLY arrived', huh...

There have been at least three born in Eretz Yisra'el just in my grandfather's lifetime. His parents took him up north to Zichrοn Yaˁaḳοv to see the one that was born near the town; he still has the newspaper clippings showing the Chief Rabbinate thoroughly inspecting her for non-brown hairs, and even a copy of the tˁudat hechsher (certificate of authentication) that was issued at the end of their inspection.

But, as there are no ṭ'hοrim (persons who are free from ṭumˀa), it follows that the ceremony cannot be performed at the present time.

So are you telling me the above is fake news as it’s currently “impossible”.
Correct. No ˀish ṭahοr exists, or can ever exist, until the prophet ˀEliyyahu returns (Malˀachi 3:22) and resolves this dilemma for us.

Maybe I’m not understanding your explanation
It is my hope that a study of the following will answer any questions regarding the abstruse laws of ṭumˀa (pp. 800-804, s.v., 'APPENDIX IV'). Quite simply, there are not any persons who have not contracted ritual contamination through contact with a corpse (***bearing in mind that any person who has been contaminated in this manner passes it on to anyone and anything he comes into direct contact with).

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'SECRETLY arrived', huh...

There have been at least three born in Eretz Yisra'el just in my grandfather's lifetime. His parents took him up north to Zichrοn Yaˁaḳοv to see the one that was born near the town; he still has the newspaper clippings showing the Chief Rabbinate thoroughly inspecting her for non-brown hairs, and even a copy of the tˁudat hechsher (certificate of authentication) that was issued at the end of their inspection.

But, as there are no ṭ'hοrim (persons who are free from ṭumˀa), it follows that the ceremony cannot be performed at the present time.

Correct. No ˀish ṭahοr exists, or can ever exist, until the prophet ˀEliyyahu returns (Malˀachi 3:22) and resolves this dilemma for us.

It is my hope that a study of the following will answer any questions regarding the abstruse laws of ṭumˀa (pp. 800-804, s.v., 'APPENDIX IV'). Quite simply, there are not any persons who have not contracted ritual contamination through contact with a corpse (***bearing in mind that any person who has been contaminated in this manner passes it on to anyone and anything he comes into direct contact with).
Exactly supports my POV.

You might be different than I thought :ohhh:

A lot of self fulfilled “prophecy” going on right now and for years.

Good to know all Jews don’t believe the same. But some Jews, Muslims and Christians buy into the narrative of today and forget what’s actually written in scripture.

and depending how you look at the red heffers @MMS was also right in a way. :youngsabo:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Exactly supports my POV.

You might be different than I thought :ohhh:

A lot of self fulfilled “prophecy” going on right now and for years.

Good to know all Jews don’t believe the same. But some Jews, Muslims and Christians buy into the narrative of today and forget what’s actually written in scripture.

and depending how you look at the red heffers @MMS was also right in a way. :youngsabo:

i know how much you love Quran so this is my reply to this statement

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@Koichos a daring escape :banderas:

Reaching out to the heavens, the Sorceress calls down a falling star to strike her adversaries. This is one of the strongest of her spells, capable of reducing large areas to cinders. During the Vactayan uprising, a Sorceress by the name of Hepsheeba took pity on the plight of the revolutionaries, and joined their cause. During the final battle of the conflict she cast this spell to great effect, single-handedly destroying the entirety of Lord Bareen's troops and delivering the Vactayans from his tyranny.

1 Kings 10:1-2
1 And when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon concerning the name of the Lord, she came to prove him with hard questions.

2 And she came to Jerusalem with a very great train, with camels that bare spices, and very much gold, and precious stones: and when she was come to Solomon, she communed with him of all that was in her heart.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
It means nobody left on these forums can even debate with me on these type topics or at least they won’t try. :unimpressed:

I gonna make a YouTube eventually :banderas:
i get the feeling many arent fully reading your posts @Anhur :troll: i read them tho

but it feels like you're in a loop and you dont know why. and thats the real origin of your questionings of other religions specifically islam.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i get the feeling many arent fully reading your posts @Anhur :troll: i read them tho

but it feels like you're in a loop and you dont know why. and thats the real origin of your questionings of other religions specifically islam.

Actually I have Islam pretty much figured out to my own satisfaction. I’m sure I could learn more if I could actually READ Arabic or something….. but as is, the Quran is its own worst enemy:hubie:

Depending how you read it/understand it, it either exposes itself or points right back to Christianity/judaism being true.

And that’s why I keep trying to wrap my head around you posting Quran scriptures to help your arguments. To me it’s like “does he really know/believe what he’s posting or is he just trolling” but I let it slide. :francis:

Maybe I was in a loop like 2 years ago when the Coli debates were at its peak :banderas:

But Islam is not really that much of a concern for me or a challenge

But i was recently debating with this Mormon breh. I think they are more difficult to rationalize with to be honest

It’s like the white American counterpart to Islam.

One common denominator across the board I find with the non “Jesus is God” religions is they seem to hate “Yahweh” or don’t like/accept the OT Bible version of God

But as you know all too well @MMS this pov is nothing new under the sun :youngsabo:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
And that’s why I keep trying to wrap my head around you posting Quran scriptures to help your arguments. To me it’s like “does he really know/believe what he’s posting or is he just trolling” but I let it slide. :francis:

One common denominator across the board I find with the non “Jesus is God” religions is they seem to hate “Yahweh” or don’t like/accept the OT Bible version of God

But as you know all too well @MMS this pov is nothing new under the sun :youngsabo:
well from my perspective its the name Allah that is peculiar, if it means "The God" (almost like "The Ohio State University") and you just substitute that in everywhere you see Allah then and only then can you contest each passage for its merits

I am not worried of quoting it because my cattle are attended too

Genesis 45:17-20
17 And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Say unto thy brethren, This do ye; lade your beasts, and go, get you unto the land of Canaan;

18 And take your father and your households, and come unto me: and I will give you the good of the land of Egypt, and ye shall eat the fat of the land.

19 Now thou art commanded, this do ye; take you wagons out of the land of Egypt for your little ones, and for your wives, and bring your father, and come.

20 Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is your's.

is Isa ibn Maryam (pbuh) the same character described in the Bible? :jbhmm:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well from my perspective its the name Allah that is peculiar, if it means "The God" (almost like "The Ohio State University") and you just substitute that in everywhere you see Allah then and only then can you contest each passage for its merits

I am not worried of quoting it because my cattle are attended too

Genesis 45:17-20

is Isa ibn Maryam (pbuh) the same character described in the Bible? :jbhmm:

30 minutes later….. this video pops into my timeline. :whoo:
YouTube algorithm definitely is connected to these forums :wtf:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@Koichos

what is the difference between Rechab and Rachab??!?! :wtf:
One theory is the Rechabites belonged to the Kenites, who accompanied the Israelites into the Holy Land and dwelt among them; the sources of information are few and unclear. Kenites dwelt in cities and adopted settled habits of life.[1] Whoever he was, Jehonadab ben Rechab forbade his descendants to drink wine, to own land or vineyards, or to live in cities.[2] They were commanded to always lead a nomadic life.

The Rechabites adhered to the law laid down by Jonadab, and were noted for their fidelity to the old established custom of their family in the days of Jeremiah;[3] and this feature of their character is referred to by God for the purpose of giving point to his message to the King of Judah.[4][5] As a reward for their fidelity, God proclaims that there will always be a descendant of Jonadab in his service.

it almost seems like they know about my storage pit/ox cart strategy :jbhmm:

The name Jonadab:​

Meaning
Yah Is Bounteous, The Lord Gave Spontaneously, Yah Is Noble

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@DoubleClutch this might apply to your interests as well

@Marks its more translinguistical hieroglyphiculties i think

Was just watching a video on YouTube and the scholar says:

“Proto Islam can be traced to Yemeni and Ethiopian paganism..... which is then traced to Babylonian paganism......which is derived from EGYPTIAN paganism :lolbron:

If all comes back to Egypt :ehh:

What is “Egypt” in the Bible?:patrice:

Maybe the Bible writers were on to something? :hubie:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Was just watching a video on YouTube and the scholar says:

“Proto Islam can be traced to Yemeni and Ethiopian paganism..... which is then traced to Babylonian paganism......which is derived from EGYPTIAN paganism :lolbron:

If all comes back to Egypt :ehh:

What is “Egypt” in the Bible?:patrice:

Maybe the Bible writers were on to something? :hubie:
in egyptian

its Hut Ka Ptah (House of the Life of the Creator)

in Hebrew its Misrayim
Mizraim is the Hebrew cognate of a common Semitic source word for the land now known as Egypt. It is similar to Miṣr in modern Arabic, Misri in the 14th century B.C. Akkadian Amarna tablets,[2] Mṣrm in Ugaritic, [3] Mizraim in Neo-Babylonian texts,[4] and Mu-ṣur in neo-Assyrian Akkadian (as seen on the Rassam cylinder).[5] To this root is appended the dual suffix -āyim, perhaps referring to the "two Egypts": Upper Egypt and Lower Egypt.[6] This word is similar in pronunciation and spelling to the Hebrew words matsór and meitsár, meaning literally "siege" and "strait, distress" respectively, and may carry those connotations to Hebrew speakers.[7] Some scholars [by whom?] think it likely that Mizraim is a dual form of the word Misr meaning "land" and was translated literally into Ancient Egyptian as Ta-Wy (the Two Lands) by early pharaohs at Thebes, who later founded the Middle Kingdom.

Meaning
Double Siege
Double Distress

Etymology
From מצור (masor), siege, from the verb צור (sur), to bind, besiege.
From מצר (mesar), distress, from the verb צרר (sarar), to bind.

:jbhmm: