The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Make sure you get all the poes, bomb flowers, muddle bud, and zoanite you can while you’re down there.

It’s tedious to collect all that but it’s worth it.
This game is so overwhelming to me, whereas at first BoTW was underwhelming. There is so much more going on in this game than BoTW I think people finally realize why I said BoTW wasn't a masterpiece in the thread because they left way too much meat on the bone. If someone said ToTK was a masterpiece I wouldn't even argue with them. Lol

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
This game is so overwhelming to me, whereas at first BoTW was underwhelming. There is so much more going on in this game than BoTW I think people finally realize why I said BoTW wasn't a masterpiece in the thread because they left way too much meat on the bone. If someone said ToTK was a masterpiece I wouldn't even argue with them. Lol

Man don’t be overwhelmed. I beat it earlier this week, and there was a whole lot of shyt that I didn’t bother doing.

And I still felt like I got my money’s worth. This is absolutely a masterpiece.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
So no one is going to talk about the gentrification of Hateno Village, and how the Princess took Link's shyt?

Big booty judy comes in with her mushroom crap and raises the property values in that bytch. Link, despite being the hero of the whole country, couldn't afford his property tax and got kicked out of his own home.
I only go there to dye my clothes or switch out my paraglider skin. I'll definitely investigate when I start going for 100%

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I just beat TOTK and I was one of the people calling BOTW overrated.

I was worried that totk would end up being glorified dlc, but I can honestly say it's a masterpiece.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
So no one is going to talk about the gentrification of Hateno Village, and how the Princess took Link's shyt?

Big booty judy comes in with her mushroom crap and raises the property values in that bytch. Link, despite being the hero of the whole country, couldn't afford his property tax and got kicked out of his own home.
I first thought Zelda moved in with Link when I got there and was surprised that Nintendo would make their relationship that explicit :mjlol:

As people kept referring to the house as the Princess' and even the sign in front of it if I recall correctly, I gradually realized breh got evicted :dead: Ungrateful ass Hyruleans

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
This game is one of those games that you think, “oh I’ll just play half an hr” Then 2-5 hrs later you’re still playing :mjlol:

Bro I can’t tell you how many times I been dead tired and ready to quit for the night, and said “oh shyt what’s that over there” and then 90 minutes go by.

This game is the GOAT in that category

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Y'all trippin. They would break the game if they added DLC. It's barely held together as it is. The Switch can't handle anymore shyt man.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all trippin. They would break the game if they added DLC. It's barely held together as it is. The Switch can't handle anymore shyt man.
tupac-2pac.gif

That’s the Switch 1’s problem. We on PC and on to the Switch 2 :blessed: