The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
tupac-2pac.gif

That’s the Switch 1’s problem. We on PC and on to the Switch 2 :blessed:
All I know is if them TOTK mods add a new game plus and them bytches are lit then I'mma have to cop a gaming PC cause TOTK is the greatest game out.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio

Goddamn, he straight up said they exhausted the possibilities of fun in that world. :damn:

To be honest tho, BotW was low-key the better game. And he tripping because those dungeons were NOT it.

A game closer to the classic-style on that engine would be CRAZY. :noah:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
if DLC was them adding back our old champion abilities, freeze time, runic bombs, ice bombs, the master cyclen zero and guardians to fight id be happy with that but it would probably break the game.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good, no need for DLC. Plus I can't see them doing more with that gameplay and world until new hardware is out. Tears pushed the Switch pretty hard

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Good, no need for DLC. Plus I can't see them doing more with that gameplay and world until new hardware is out. Tears pushed the Switch pretty hard

It just doesn’t make sense, i doubt most people even 100%’d this game. If you want more content you probably have a lot more left to do

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

Ha! I was right.

"The interviewer asks about how the game fits into the existing Zelda timeline, given Skyward Sword seemingly depicted the founding of Hyrule, while this game also does. Fujibayashi only reaffirms that the game is set following Breath of the Wild, and that the Zelda series is designed to have a story and world that doesn’t fall apart. With the latter assumption in mind he believes there is room for fans to wonder if there are various other possibilities. He suggests one “possibility” (and clarifies that he is only speaking on it as a possibility) that there may have been a history of destruction before TotK’s story of Hyrule’s foundation. He says he does not create things randomly, and wants fans to imagine the parts of the story that have not been told."
Where Tears of the Kingdom Fits in the Timeline

Skyward Sword

The Zonai/Hyrulian Royal Family from ToTK

ToTK is Demise first incarnation of Ganondorf

He gets sealed by ToTK characters. (ToTK Mural)

Minish Cap, Four Swords, then Ocarina of Time

OoT has a 2nd incarnation of Ganon

Timeline Splits (Downfall, Adult Link, Young Link)

Timeline Merges (This is called a Dragon Break)

Sometime later is Calamity Ganon (BOTW Mural)

10,000 Years Later Age of Calamity Spin-Off

100 Years later is BOTW

5 years later is TOTK with events described post-Skyward Sword, first incarnation of Ganondorf with Zonai from first Hyrule and BOTW Zelda who goes back to Zonai Hyrule and comes back to ToTK as Dragon Zelda

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:why:

I mean, not even a master mode? I wanted to go through a second playthrough with harder enemies and the like.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Goddamn, he straight up said they exhausted the possibilities of fun in that world. :damn:

To be honest tho, BotW was low-key the better game. And he tripping because those dungeons were NOT it.

A game closer to the classic-style on that engine would be CRAZY. :noah:

Literally no one thinks that.

:why:

I mean, not even a master mode? I wanted to go through a second playthrough with harder enemies and the like.

Have you even 100% the game? There's probably alot you haven't done yet.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Literally no one thinks that.
:stopitslime:

I just said I do. fukk that building bullshyt. Matter of fact, at its core, this game is hard-carried by what BotW did. The new additions ain't all that, except the Depths and Enemy improvements.