The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

kn83

All Star
Daps
This game is so overwhelming to me, whereas at first BoTW was underwhelming. There is so much more going on in this game than BoTW I think people finally realize why I said BoTW wasn't a masterpiece in the thread because they left way too much meat on the bone. If someone said ToTK was a masterpiece I wouldn't even argue with them. Lol
I actually thought BoTW was better than ToTK because the first game was better at making traveling through Hyrule and discovery new shyt fun. Also, the DLC quest helped improve the game.

kn83

All Star
Daps
So no one is going to talk about the gentrification of Hateno Village, and how the Princess took Link's shyt?

Big booty judy comes in with her mushroom crap and raises the property values in that bytch. Link, despite being the hero of the whole country, couldn't afford his property tax and got kicked out of his own home.
Don't Zelda and Link live together now? I mean, she has a secret study room outside the house so she can hide things from Link lol.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I actually thought BoTW was better than ToTK because the first game was better at making traveling through Hyrule and discovery new shyt fun. Also, the DLC quest helped improve the game.
Honestly I had to get over how much of a chore BoTW's traversal could be at first, and powered through it and then started to fukk with it. The weapon degredation system killed it for me at first, then a lack of any type of real dungeons(outside of Hyrule Castle if you consider that one) was the icing on top. BoTW was a more strategic game I'd say since your weapons and resources were more scarce than ToTK, but ToTK is tactical and it actually gives me a reason to fight and explore and just be a hero.

I won't lie though I do miss Revali's Gale, that shyt used to be clutch. :francis:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:whew::banderas::ohlawd: I just finished the main story. This game was a masterpiece. Honestly this and GoW Ragnarok were the most I’ve enjoyed a video in a longtime. I loved Breath of the Wild but this jawn hit different. It’s probably in my top5-10. This overall is better than A Link to the Past but that’s still my 2nd favorite game of all time. The impact that game had on me as a 10yr old can never be duplicated.

Last edited:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Every time I want to go finish the game, something else pops up.
Got the Scimitar of the Seven weapon and am now trying to get the 4 star Fierce Deity Armor upgrade.

Nintendo is wild for the upgrade requirements on this one :francis:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Edit

I could have beat this game 3 months ago. I started in July and completed most of the main quests by the 1st week of August. I was doing side missions, collecting outfits/weapons, completing the depths, and sky islands all of that time.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
anyone tried that damn raft mission. that shyt was random as fukk. this game has some of the most random ass missions ever. like in the most random ass places. entire underground river raft shyt. indiana jones shyt!!!! you would never know from looking at the surface. these caves be cleverly hid. i am so glad for those glow in the dark bunnies or i wouldnt find some of these damn caves.