The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
anyone tried that damn raft mission. that shyt was random as fukk. this game has some of the most random ass missions ever. like in the most random ass places. entire underground river raft shyt. indiana jones shyt!!!! you would never know from looking at the surface. these caves be cleverly hid. i am so glad for those glow in the dark bunnies or i wouldnt find some of these damn caves.
Yeah some of the caves take forever to find. Once I cleared the depths I tried finding all the surface shrines by highlighting them on the map. I’ve spent hrs looking for some the entrances to the shrines hidden in caves .

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:whew::banderas::ohlawd: I just finished the main story. This game was a masterpiece. Honestly this and GoW Ragnarok were the most I’ve enjoyed a video in a longtime. I loved Breath of the Wild but this jawn hit different. It’s probably in my top5-10. This overall is better than A Link to the Past but that’s still my 2nd favorite game of all time. The impact that game had on me as a 10yr old can never be duplicated.

That's the same way I feel about LOTP

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
GA2DrF1WkAEw5jW

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Last edited: