Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to Zonio, the fight with Horn is Pacquiao's last promotional obligation with Top Rank - but he believes that Arum will use a potential rematch with Horn as a bargaining chip to extend the boxer's contract.

:ohhh:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
According to Zonio, the fight with Horn is Pacquiao's last promotional obligation with Top Rank - but he believes that Arum will use a potential rematch with Horn as a bargaining chip to extend the boxer's contract.

:ohhh:
This fukkery sure is starting to make a lot of sense...

Jews gon jew...:francis:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pacquaio got his ass whipped:yeshrug:

and if gets the rematch, he getting his ass whipped again:yeshrug:

pacquaio got gifts vs marquez his whole career and is a violent steroid abuser, tough luck:yeshrug:

dominating one round out of 12 doesnt mean you are the winner:yeshrug:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
pacquaio got his ass whipped:yeshrug:

and if gets the rematch, he getting his ass whipped again:yeshrug:

pacquaio got gifts vs marquez his whole career and is a violent steroid abuser, tough luck:yeshrug:

dominating one round out of 12 doesnt mean you are the winner:yeshrug:
Horn was simply the better man round 9 was simply horn standing tall to everything Manny had to throw and finished the round still coming forward:manny:

Last edited:

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
And Floyd fans do the opposite.. Not gonna mention names but I've seen guys in here straight shyt on compubox but bring them up to prop up Floyd

true. I wish people would stop bringing them up. even compubox has said the numbers aren't meant to decide a winner. round by round is the only way.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
And Floyd fans do the opposite.. Not gonna mention names but I've seen guys in here straight shyt on compubox but bring them up to prop up Floyd
Can't speak for everybody but most the brehs on here I know did that on purpose to rub it in on yall Pactards that even your compubox bullshyt got your boy taking the L...