The Legend Returns.. Official Manny Pacquiao vs Jeff Horn Thread

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Imagine if Biscuits had accepted Arum's offer and played the long game with his career...then he could have had Pacquaio's name on his resume. Hell he might have even been able to beat Manny legitimately.

Offering him $4 million to face Pacquiao on PPV...the same amount Bradley got to face Pac in April 2016 on ppv..was a no go, bc AB is a bigger draw.

AB wanted 6 million, their numbers would've exceeded attendance & PPV buys of Pac/Bradley 3, I think it was fair to turn it down.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Bruh nobodies denying Horn didn't land much, but if you watch the round, Pacquaio didn't land anything at all :mindblown:

It's like how do you give a round to a person that didn't land ANYTHING and has a guy pushing him around the ring and actually landing shyt for 3 minutes???

What can you even say Pacquiao did to win that round?

Not get dropped:heh:

Watching this fight, it's like Manny didn't have the power to detour Horn at all. People counting punches landed like it's the amateurs, but forgetting.....the punches have to have an EFFECT on the other person.

Landing 7 punches that dont stop me at all, while I miss 6 and land 1 that sends you back against the ropes means you lost that exchange:manny:

Landing cleaner, more effective punches >>> just landing >>>> just throwing.

Horn won bc it seemed like his punches had more of an effect on Pacquiao than vice versa.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You're right they won't be bullied like Pacman was so we'd probably see a different Horn against those guys then we did against Pacman. Which is my point. How do y'all know who Horn is after this one fight??? :patrice:
Horn is pretty basic imo. Good 1-2 combo, physically strong, good chin, heart, and showed he's got decent stamina. Nothing extra dynamic about him, he just out hustled and out muscled Manny. I don't see that happening to most of the the other welterweights tho. 147 got a lot of hungry fighters in it.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I think I saw Manny try a Victor Ortiz headbutt, late in the fight but he missed, shyt looked blatant too htf did no one mention this

At around 5:30

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
How much did Bob pay Teddy to dikkride?

We awarding 10-8 rounds now because a dude is hurt yet still throwing punches...:stopitslime:

My man Timmy not knowing what country he's in :snoop: but at least he kept it 100 and told these fools the fight was a lot closer than they think...

As for the action, I had Pac winning 115-113close fight...Horn's work was sloppy yet still effective with that jab straight right combo he kept telegraphing...Manny was landing that short left seemingly at will but surprisingly couldn't put this dude down...

The judge that had it 117-111 for Horn should absolutely be investigated and banned from the sport...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
How much did Bob pay Teddy to dikkride?

We awarding 10-8 rounds now because a dude is hurt yet still throwing punches...:stopitslime:

My man Timmy not knowing what country he's in :snoop: but at least he kept it 100 and told these fools the fight was a lot closer than they think...

As for the action, I had Pac winning 115-113close fight...Horn's work was sloppy yet still effective with that jab straight right combo he kept telegraphing...Manny was landing that short left seemingly at will but surprisingly couldn't put this dude down...

The judge that had it 117-111 for Horn should absolutely be investigated and banned from the sport...
Floyd Gatti must of had all 10-8 rounds:stopitslime:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manny was the only person in fear of a knock out, Horn actually hit Manny with shots that buzzed the shyt out of him, Horn was simply tired and went into brain fart mode, circling to Manny's left hand constantly forgetting he's a south paw, round 9
What are talking about? Horn got buzzed a few times and Manny was on him. Just because you through a bunch of punches and stampede someone doesn't mean you won. This should of been mayweather vs Hatton all over

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Offering him $4 million to face Pacquiao on PPV...the same amount Bradley got to face Pac in April 2016 on ppv..was a no go, bc AB is a bigger draw.

AB wanted 6 million, their numbers would've exceeded attendance & PPV buys of Pac/Bradley 3, I think it was fair to turn it down.
I still say that a longterm viewpoint would have been to take the L on the pay right now because after beating Pacquiao on a PPV Biscuits would have been able to make all that he felt he was getting stiffed on by Arum plus millions more in the future.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I had Manny winning but you nikkas already know my judging style. :manny:

Dude is beyond washed though it was kinda sad to see in a way. :francis:

Prime Manny gets this no defense having generic Eurocac the fukk out of there in a few rounds. :hhh:

Put him in there with Spence or Thurman and he gets years taken out of his career along w a capital L.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

AB... big draw? He gonna get Knocked out in a couple weeks so no more big paydays