The Legend Returns.. Official Manny Pacquiao vs Jeff Horn Thread

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
AB... big draw? He gonna get Knocked out in a couple weeks so no more big paydays

Broner is a bigger draw than Bradley, Broner vs Pacquiao does more gate & PPV buys than Bradley/Pacquiao 3 did...so that was my reason I always said that no way should Broner take what Bradley got ($4 mill) to face Pacquiao when Pacquiao himself wouldve gotten more to face Broner than he did vs Bradley. AB wanted 6 mill, I thought it was fair.

Anyways, it's water under the bridge now:manny:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Broner is a bigger draw than Bradley, Broner vs Pacquiao does more gate & PPV buys than Bradley/Pacquiao 3 did...so that was my reason I always said that no way should Broner take what Bradley got ($4 mill) to face Pacquiao when Pacquiao himself wouldve gotten more to face Broner than he did vs Bradley. AB wanted 6 mill, I thought it was fair.

Anyways, it's water under the bridge now:manny:
AB dumb ass turned down 48 million for 5 fights that dude is. Moron... After Garcia knocks him out he gonna be Zab Judah

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Believe Jay-Z offered $9.6 million a fight over the next 5 fights brehs:heh:
my bad it was 40 million 5 years which is better than the 1 million he got paid last fight.. Everyone wants to money may but Floyd was pretty boy floyd with top rank before he got them big paydays.. Broner retarded ass getting knocked out and will never see that 40 million over 5 years..

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
my bad it was 40 million 5 years which is better than the 1 million he got paid last fight.. Everyone wants to money may but Floyd was pretty boy floyd with top rank before he got them big paydays.. Broner retarded ass getting knocked out and will never see that 40 million over 5 years..

I hear you:russell:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Bruh nobodies denying Horn didn't land much, but if you watch the round, Pacquaio didn't land anything at all :mindblown:

It's like how do you give a round to a person that didn't land ANYTHING and has a guy pushing him around the ring and actually landing shyt for 3 minutes???

What can you even say Pacquiao did to win that round?
Manny catches him with a counter early in the round, Hits him with a stiff jab midway. Clubs him a few more time later on.

Defensively, I can't count the amount of times Manny slipped this guys punches. He's constantly missing because of Manny's head movement and ducking. Even when Horn gets inside, the ref breaks them up within 3 seconds because Manny ties him up.

Horn gives great effort but he's missing 90% of his punches due to Manny's D. Horn had like a small 5 second defensive stretch but he was mostly the aggressor that rnd.

On the flip, they land about the same punches but Manny is more efficient.

And this is supposed to be one of Horn's better rnds.