The Legend Returns.. Official Manny Pacquiao vs Jeff Horn Thread

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
You're right they won't be bullied like Pacman was so we'd probably see a different Horn against those guys then we did against Pacman. Which is my point. How do y'all know who Horn is after this one fight??? :patrice:

Are you putting your Ring rep on backing Jeff Horn breh?:ohhh:

He's very sloppy and leaves his head unprotected alot when he comes in. He will get picked apart & KOd vs a prime PBC fighter or Crawford.:manny:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I think in this fight Horn looked sloppy and ugly because the game plan obviously was to get in there and make things ugly, and clearly he looked like he didn't really respect Pacman's power like that. I don't know who Horn is outside of this Pacman fight to comment on how he does against everyone else, that's y'all experts who know Horn after watching him fight one time.:francis:

Horn looked the same wide open/sloppy in his fight vs Ali Funeka.

Also vs Rico Mueller

He was dropped in both of these fights also. His aggression may have been part of his Pac game plan, but the sloppiness is all him

Last edited:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Let's be real, if Manny felt like he wasn't in danger or threatened he woulda got Horn outta there. :comeon:
:wtf: He almost TKO'd him in the 9th. what are you talking about?

Look at this dudes face. He was eating counters all night.
f8f7be39ab6ab4236c73bf85574b41f6

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I think in this fight Horn looked sloppy and ugly because the game plan obviously was to get in there and make things ugly, and clearly he looked like he didn't really respect Pacman's power like that. I don't know who Horn is outside of this Pacman fight to comment on how he does against everyone else, that's y'all experts who know Horn after watching him fight one time.:francis:

just because you've only seen him fight once with the manny fight doesnt mean there are others who haven't

shyt my breh @SuikodenII dropped this gem from last year - http://www.thecoli.com/posts/17455538/

Jeff Horn Faces Randall Bailey on March 2 in Brisbane - Boxing News

Many have passed this test..... and all went on to be world champions (except Herman Ngodjo--but that fight could've went either way). Not the most competitive fight to be made, sure, but he's a name USA audiences know an he still has one-punch KO power. Let's see how he handles fighting a guy that can end a fight in an instant from round 1 to 12.

he actually got the prediction on this so i gotta rep this point

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Wtf, just watched the fight. This is robbery. Dude woulda got knocked out if Manny wanted to finish him. Smh this is garbage and he sounds like a bleep
Manny was the only person in fear of a knock out, Horn actually hit Manny with shots that buzzed the shyt out of him, Horn was simply tired and went into brain fart mode, circling to Manny's left hand constantly forgetting he's a south paw, round 9

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
All in all Manny lost because he aint move his fukking hands, it simple, Horn had the intensity and power to force Manny respect and make him gunshy, so that was more of a horn thing......You know you are losing when commentators are spewing compubox differental in a toss up match mid way of the fight; the compubox argument is even mre comical considering Atals saying it was impossible to see the telepromters as it was glare from the sunlight; secondly you know you are losing when you have one dominanat round and the network is spewing a 10-8 round for the network guy, whe Horn stood tall, kept coming forward, didnt run, nor tied up.....

SN: Round 9 showed how offf Manny was of his game, Horn circle to his left hand getting hit with the same combo, but Manny was so slow and inaccurate damn near everyone of those wash repeat combos was grazing and not impactful....

FOTY 2017 IMO:ehh:

Tom Foolery

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Is that what you saw happen in the 10th?

Horn doesn't rollover and die? Because I thought Horn came out and pretty clearly won the 10th round.

Who won the 10th round, and how did they win it?
Who won the 11th round, and how did they win it?
Who won the 12th round, and how did they win it?

Nothing happened in the 10th. It was just competitive.

This is one of Jeff's better rounds and it's still a toss up at best.

I'm looking for landing shots and defense. You can have all the aggression in the world but in the end, it's hit and not get hit.

Jeff landed 9% of his punches and that's me being generous. It's was really more like 7%.

Pacquiao is landing cleaner shots, slipping punches, countering, using his guard.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Ward was more precise in the 1st fight and stopped Kovalev in the 2nd fight:sas1:

Ward beating Kovalev in the 1st plays along to my theory that effective & precise punching > "more active" & missing punches:sas2:

:abyoumad:Same reason why I had Broner beating Granados & Malignaggi:aboutbillions:
Imagine if Biscuits had accepted Arum's offer and played the long game with his career...then he could have had Pacquaio's name on his resume. Hell he might have even been able to beat Manny legitimately.

Tom Foolery

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Round 10 Horn was easily slipping Pac's flabby punches to the head while bullying him around the ring and landing at a higher rate and did much better inside work:hhh:
I said the round could be a toss up. I acknowledge both side as being competitive.

You're the one denying manny's work. You didn't even answer my questions. :mjlol:

Tom Foolery

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Denying Manny's work? Horn was getting inside at will and Manny did absolutely NOTHING to punish Horn at all. What did Manny do to even entertain the idea that he won the round? He wasn't landing shyt and looked like he was in survive this round mode after having this nikka on the ropes to be honest (and I gave Manny round 11):camby:
Not once did you mention Horn landing a punch. :mjlol:
He got inside and did nothing but hit guard, rabbit punch and get clinched.
Like I said you are giving him points for effort.
He landed like 7% of his punches. compubox was way off.
You must have been watching the British broadcast.