The lil angry midget incel from the bagel shop now saying that bytches are throwing the p*ssy at him

Daps

The chip-on-his-shoulder Long Island bagel shop customer whose viral rant about dating turned into a brawl is going back for another bite, he told The Post on Thursday.

“They just invited me over for a free bagel,” claims Chris Morgan, a 45-year-old Bay Shore cleaning business owner.

Morgan said his phone has rung nonstop after he was caught on camera Wednesday morning at the local Bagel Boss location, where he was lashing out over being repeatedly rejected by women because of his 5-foot stature.

“My phone is blowing up like the president,” Morgan told The Post. “I haven’t even got to my friends.”

And Morgan says the rant seen ’round the world has suddenly changed his luck with the ladies. “I got girls hitting on me I don’t even know,” he said.

:pachaha:

if this is true then good for him.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Morgan said his phone has rung nonstop after he was caught on camera Wednesday morning at the local Bagel Boss location, where he was lashing out over being repeatedly rejected by women because of his 5-foot stature.

“My phone is blowing up like the president,” Morgan told The Post. “I haven’t even got to my friends.”

And Morgan says the rant seen ’round the world has suddenly changed his luck with the ladies. “I got girls hitting on me I don’t even know,” he said.

:ohhh::myman::salute:

The chip-on-his-shoulder Long Island bagel shop customer whose viral rant about dating turned into a brawl is going back for another bite, he told The Post on Thursday.

“They just invited me over for a free bagel,” claims Chris Morgan, a 45-year-old Bay Shore cleaning business owner.

But the store Thursday said they made no such offer for him to return to the shop, let alone get a freebie.

“No one invited him for a bagel. He’s not welcome,” Bagel Boss owner Mike Ficco told The Post.

Lying ass vanilla midget :rudy:

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy

But the store Thursday said they made no such offer for him to return to the shop, let alone get a freebie.

“No one invited him for a bagel. He’s not welcome,” Bagel Boss owner Mike Ficco told The Post.

:laff::laff::laff:

fukk that dwarf. Lol @ nikkas itt happy for that maga midget :mjlol:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

:laff:

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Status reigns supreme over everything when it comes to hoes. You can still be a goofy nikka with money but being 'viral', having clout or being popular/famous will always attract thots even if you broke. This literally applies to all races, shape/size of women. Being associated or fukked by a known nikka just gets them hot and bothered.:unimpressed:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Some women are legit idiots and will do something just to do it but most of these chicks contacting him just looking for attention.