The Lion King (2019) Official Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Grown ass men looking forward to watchin this?:hhh:
A lot of dudes on here were little ass kids when this came out. I was in Junior High at the time so Lion King and Toy Story didn't have my interest, however lion king I liked still while Toy Story wasn't really my cup of tea and still isn't.

That being said I'm not excited for this movie and it's supposed to be a shot for shot remake so I just don't understand the point beyond money.

RasNas

Pro
Daps
The Aladdin remake was pretty good but I have a feeling this is gonna suck. Still gonna watch it tho and hope I'm wrong

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
neither me or my kid give a shyt about this like that but i gotta get this some time this week/weekend.

1xXO9qJ.jpg

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
@_@

it's the lion motherfukking king :what:

They really had Scar scratch Mufasa in the face and then he just slides down like

giphy.gif

Chiwetel delivering an iconic line like he doesn't want to be there :unimpressed::gucci:

The poor and lacking emotion in the voice could have been overcome if there was something behind those damn eyes

The terror, awe and realisation in Mufasa's face, all just fukking gone :mjtf::mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They really had Scar scratch Mufasa in the face and then he just slides down like

giphy.gif

Chiwetel delivering an iconic line like he doesn't want to be there :unimpressed::gucci:

The poor and lacking emotion in the voice could have been overcome if there was something behind those damn eyes

The terror, awe and realisation in Mufasa's face, all just fukking gone :mjtf::mjcry:

All true... but stans gon stan :pachaha: