The Lion King (2019) Official Thread

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Say what you want about the clip but how does Chiwetel's voice lack emotion when it's the emotion in his voice that everyone is displeased with

You know what, you're right. I've played it back and I feel like he doesn't revel in his evilness. He just kinda has mild 'evil' pride about him. Like he's just all "Yeah fukk you Mufasa" with a speck of:demonic: thrown in. There's even a bit more :martin: air to it :pachaha:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I hope this deads all the disney live action shyts. Its always fukk Disney but this shyt in particular is the most creatively bankrupt shyt ever
:rudy: yeah stop doing something you're successful because of pansy ass critics people who can't get over change

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I hope this deads all the disney live action shyts. Its always fukk Disney but this shyt in particular is the most creatively bankrupt shyt ever
critics didn't like aladdin either and i loved it, so I'm expecting more of the same. I don't want them to be creative, I just want them to remake the movies in live action, so I'm totally fine with it. The two new songs they added to Aladdin were trash.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
You're calling THIS change? When its literally trying to cash in on nostalgia by making shot by shot remakes of movies the current main demographic enjoyed as children?
But yall been bytching over every thing. They changed this, they changed that. Then bytch that it's a shot for shot remake. Make up your damn minds

Daps
But yall been bytching over every thing. They changed this, they changed that. Then bytch that it's a shot for shot remake. Make up your damn minds

I havent posted in this thread before now. They change slight moments like scar jabbing instead of digging his claws in, but its an exact remake. Its not like reboots where the basic story is the same but told differently, this is them taking the animated film and trying to trace it onto realistic lions.

I just hate the overall trend and hope it dies. Make original content or do something new with existing content, not this cashgrab shyt

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I havent posted in this thread before now. They change slight moments like scar jabbing instead of digging his claws in, but its an exact remake. Its not like reboots where the basic story is the same but told differently, this is them taking the animated film and trying to trace it onto realistic lions.

I just hate the overall trend and hope it dies. Make original content or do something new with existing content, not this cashgrab shyt
I'm not gonna argue over people complaining about remakes. But yall fail to realize all those Disney movies where retellings of their own. And nobody is forcing yall to watch these movies.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're calling THIS change? When its literally trying to cash in on nostalgia by making shot by shot remakes of movies the current main demographic enjoyed as children?

Well guess what. Maybe they actually didn't make it for grown ass people who saw the original version when they were kids. Maybe they made a updated version for those people who saw the original as kids, Kids, or grandkids and maybe it'll make your kids or grandkids feel exactly like you did when you saw the original version when you was a kid. I don't know about y'all but my kids ain't really into none of the cartoons or kid movies I loved as a kid.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grown ass men crying about a movie that's supposedly aimed towards their kids and grandkids. Y'all nikkas sound like nikkas complaining about hip hop crying about where did the boom bap and real hip hop go.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Just watched it, not even the songs can save this. It looks like animal planet movie with famous people dubbing the animals. No emotion from the characters and I Beyonce can't read.
:camby: