The Lion King (2019) Official Thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That would actually be a live action remake I'd want to see, but I heard they want to do the hunchback

Not even that, this shyt ain't even seeing the og and the video game adaptation (you had to earn the right to smack around hyenas in that shyt :mjgrin:)
didn't watch the OG hunchback, not gonna watch this one

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Ds
Lion King videogame........

*Has a Nam flashback*

:mjcry:
Damn breh...if Simba just kept running on the side of the gorge, he woulda been straight outside of hopping one rock:russ: could never get into those Sega movie games after they messed up Jurassic Park...as far as the movie, trash...but I wasn't about to miss it tho.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Ds
Damn breh...if Simba just kept running on the side of the gorge, he woulda been straight outside of hopping one rock:russ: could never get into those Sega movie games after they messed up Jurassic Park...as far as the movie, trash...but I wasn't about to miss it tho.
I still am holding out hope for a great jurassic park game someday :blessed:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Ds

It's always frustrating seeing someone ace a level in 2019 that you struggled with in 1994. Whoever beat that level, did it in a minute and nineteen seconds. :mjcry:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I liked it :yeshrug: I took my kids to see it yesterday. It was the same movie with minor changes. Some of the emotion was lost with it looking realistic and Beyoncé’s struggle voice acting was :mjgrin: but it was still an entertaining movie. I was surprised to hear people still crying in the theater after Mufasa died.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I remember when I was 11 when the original movie came out and was reading reviews in the newspapers I kept seeing articles about Scar being suspect and gay people being mad because he was the villain :russ:
This is news to me, just seen a clip of a podcast where this guy was explaining how gay people were upset that Scar wasn't more camp in this one like he was in the OG.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Donald Glover’s Hakuna Matata was one of the only enjoyable scenes in the movie.