The Lion King (2019) Official Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
And I’m saying that doesn’t make sense because everyone reviewing it may have different taste than you. Question: what’s your fav movie?

Favorite? shyt thats a hard one. My tops are:

Green mile
Most the mob movies
LOTR
T2

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This movie isn't bad so far.

Simba still a cub right now.

The voices seem cool and the emotions in the face thing isn't bothering me. The dialog and vocals convey the emotions enough for me.

But maybe it'll change when they become adults :hubie:
Get off your fukking phone when watching a movie.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Favorite? shyt thats a hard one. My tops are:

Green mile
Most the mob movies
LOTR
T2

Bet. And if you ever saw bad reviews of those movies before you saw them or after them, they’d still be your favs. Not saying there would even be a lot of them but bad reviews exists for everything because everyone has different taste. So I’m just saying if you want to see it, then see it. If the reviews are moving you one way or the other, you were probably always on the fence about it and it’s not that big of a deal

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
finally seen it the cgi is amazing. But thinking back and now what was scar's plan? to have all the heard killed and ate by hyenus and starve, or die and not have a heir? he should've been smashing those other female lions making him a son instead of his brothers wife :scust:

i wonder if JEJ re did his lines or did they just copy from the first movie.

poor jason weaver they could've just used his singing

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Bet. And if you ever saw bad reviews of those movies before you saw them or after them, they’d still be your favs. Not saying there would even be a lot of them but bad reviews exists for everything because everyone has different taste. So I’m just saying if you want to see it, then see it. If the reviews are moving you one way or the other, you were probably always on the fence about it and it’s not that big of a deal

But they didnt get bad reviews. I understand your point but when a film gets shytted on consistently, it isnt worth it. Rather just wait until it leaks

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
But they didnt get bad reviews. I understand your point but when a film gets shytted on consistently, it isnt worth it. Rather just wait until it leaks

Meh I disagree. The thing for shytted on when it came out. Now it’s heralded as a classic. Reviews are just opinions and they’re a prison of their time. So me? I really don’t give a shyt. If I want to see a movie I’ll see it. Reviews be damned. I’ll form my own opinion.

Lhark

All Star
Daps
This was just average to me, the va was cool but the songs weren't doing it for me.