Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
:russ: you keep sleeping on my 288 holy sparks post

you not getting away from that goat :troll:

"Lord of Created things from Himself"
Official Count to 1 Trillion Thread

like a permanent mathematic linkage to The Mazzarene

eating of that lamb (creative power) puts you in the sphere :wow:
I would be truly astonished if you were able to read ʾAromith at all, much less well enough to delve into the realm of Hebrew esoteric tradition. I also very much doubt you have sufficient background in t'na"ch, midroshim, g'moroʾ, et cetera, to be able to appreciate such writings. There are not many aspects of Judaism that are off-limits to ʿarélim, but this is one that is. Trust me—you will never be able to comprehend the issues dealt with in those texts, and it will only confuse or even upset you: for example, the ideas advanced in Sh'moth 20:18, M'lochim ʾAlaf 8:12 and Div'ré Hayyomim Béth 6:1 are discussed in detail, and these are topics that it would be better if you did not delve into too deeply; some concepts can be so disturbing to a mind that has not been properly educated to handle them that there have been cases of people losing their sanity after reading about them. I have nothing further to say on the subject and would earnestly urge you to follow suit.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I would be truly astonished if you were able to read ʾAromith at all, much less well enough to delve into the realm of Hebrew esoteric tradition. I also very much doubt you have sufficient background in t'na"ch, midroshim, g'moroʾ, et cetera, to be able to appreciate such writings. There are not many aspects of Judaism that are off-limits to ʿarélim, but this is one that is. Trust me—you will never be able to comprehend the issues dealt with in those texts, and it will only confuse or even upset you: for example, the ideas advanced in Sh'moth 20:18, M'lochim ʾAlaf 8:12 and Div'ré Hayyomim Béth 6:1 are discussed in detail, and these are topics that it would be better if you did not delve into too deeply; some concepts can be so disturbing to a mind that has not been properly educated to handle them that there have been cases of people losing their sanity after reading about them. I have nothing further to say on the subject and would earnestly urge you to follow suit.
do you ever wonder if perhaps youve been fed ideas that are too disturbing to consider? that the ideas themselves are idols :francis: (or demons rather)

the very insinuation of "inner workings" collapses your own ideas about God. Kabbalah to me has the same problems as all platonic thinking it goes "what I imagine, must have explanation"

there is peace in rejecting these insinuations and not worshipping them. You say that Quran is not worth toilet paper yet it by nature influenced Moshahs interpretations. From my perspective atleast.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I can think of only two places in the Tanach where we are given actual descriptions of what various kinds of malʾochim looked like (a malʾoch is simply a 'messenger'—there are human messengers as well as incorporeal, spiritual messengers or 'angels'); the k'ruvim mentioned in B'reshıth 3:24 are never described at all and those we read about in Sh'moth 25:18ff, M'lochim ʾAlaf 6:23ff are only described as having 'wings'. In Y'shaʿyohu 6:2, that prophet describes having seen sorof angels (s'rofim or 'burners'—so described because one of them burned his lip with a glowing coal 'that it had taken from the Miz'béah with a pair of tongs', see Y'shaʿyohu 6:6) standing above the [Holy] Throne, and he notes that 'each of them had three pairs of wings' but gives no other description as regards their appearance. Apart from these few instances, 'angels' are usually referred to in the Tanach simply as ʾanoshim ('people'), as in B'reshıth 18:2, for example; and even where they are actually called 'malʾochim' it becomes clear sooner or later that they gave the impression of being human: thus, Mono'ah thought the malʾoch that visited him and his wife was just a 'man of ʾAlohim' (that is, a prophet)—Shof'ṭim 13:6 and 13:8—and only realized it was actually a malʾoch (an incorporeal, spiritual messenger or 'angel') when it 'did something extraordinary while he and his wife were watching' and 'flew up into the sky in the altar fire' (Shof'ṭim 13:19-20, 21).

You say,

There is something surreal about a situation in which a person who cannot even read what a text actually says pontificating pedantically about what it means; one needs to know what the 'Bible' actually says before one can even think about 'interpreting' it.

Is that referring to me not knowing Hebrew or something?

I don’t need to know the Bible word for word and all the intricate details or translations as long as i understand the story and the meaning behind what happens to the characters which is simple for anyone who can’t even read because I can still explain it to them what the Bible is about for without even half the knowledge you have

Interestingly, there are only two verses in the Tanach that use the word וְיִקָּרֵא w'yiqqoreʾ: future tense, nifʿal (passive) meaning 'it will be called'; this inflection occurs in B'reshıth 48:16 and Ruth 4:14. The

The Hebrew word for 'angel' is מַלְאָךְ malʾoch (plural מַלְאָכִים malʾochim), which really just means a 'messenger'; there are human messengers as well as incorporeal, spiritual messengers (without any immediate distinction being apparent in the Hebrew text). There are, actually, several passages in the Tanach where it is not immediately apparent which kind of 'messengers' is meant: an excellent example of this occurs in the book B'reshιth (32:4), which might give the impression that human 'messengers' are intended (especially when the verse is read without reference to the previous two verses, as often happens because a new poroshoh—or weekly section, according to the Hebrew divisions—begins at verse 4); however, when one reads the whole passage, it merges that Yaʿaqov was sending the same מַלְאָכִים malʾochim ('messengers', but in this verse incorporeal, spiritual messengers or 'angels' are meant) that he had just encountered to greet his brother ʿEsow:
Were these human
malʾochim or spiritual ones? We would have no way of knowing they were spiritual (i.e., 'angels') if the verse in question were not a continuation of verses 2 and 3:

I.e., the portable Temple, which was known as the מִשְׁכָּן mish'kon ('dwelling place'—same root as the word שְׁכִינָה sh'chinoh, meaning 'the [Divine] Presence', but literally 'that which is dwelling') or אֹהֶל מוֹעֵד ʾohal moʿedh ('special tent').

As we are told in Tahillim 115:2-3 (לָמָּה יֹאמְרוּ הַגּוֹיִם: 'אַיֵּה־נָא אֱלֹהֵיהֶם?' וֵאלֹהֵינוּ בַשָּׁמָיִם - כֹּל אֲשֶׁר־חָפֵץ עָשָׂה׃ "Why should the goyyim taunt us by asking, 'Where is their ʾAlohim now?'—our ʾAlohim is in Heaven; He can do anything He pleases!!"), and again in 135:6, Hashem is able to do anything that He wants to do. But there are some things that He does not ever do. In the Tanach, He emphasizes repeatedly that Yisroʾel saw no physical representation of any kind during the Revelation at Mount Horev [in the Sinai Desert] and, even though Hashem did choose to 'manifest' Himself to human beings in various forms on rare occasions, such 'manifestations' were not in fact Himself, but only 'visions' for the benefit of those seeing them. Generally speaking, when Hashem has 'appeared' to this Biblical figure or that Biblical figure, the text does not actually say what 'form' He adopted because it is not considered important—for example, B'reshıth 18:1 merely tells us that

I don’t know what w'yiqqoreʾ means

if messengers can be man/human or animal form etc or spirt and God is a spirit then cant he be the messenger

I feel like God used “messenger like things (angels, visions, miracles) to accompany his message in the Old Testament or with the people in the Bible before Jesus

I guess angels are like a middle man or something to soften or lessen the experience with God

like you said nobody can see God and live

I guess that’s the purpose of messengers

it’s the issue of confusing the instrument of the message with actual person speaking the message

also you can say Fire is pretty much a common tool God uses as a messenger or indicator of his presence

it got the point made back then I guess where as fire isn’t as impressive today. It would take much more to get someone’s attention today

but I do get how fire can still indicate a message or manifestation of God even today seeing how those who know the Bible would recognize it

And angels aren’t Fire really or are they? You say they are angers called “burners”?

You can say regular human form angels aren’t ever mentioned as THE Messanger or message but more so an Angel that deals with lesser issues

I think only THE Angel of the Lord/GOD is used on major prophets in pivotal moments and events in the story of a book that have a major impact on things going forward and reflect the whole theme of the Bible

like I said I would expect anyone other than the major prophets to understand what their seeing and what’s happening while it’s happening

like you said, the form and all that isn’t important
I think it’s clear god works in patterns and uses similar tactics that most might not understand in the moment on face value but it makes sense in the big picture

God can do anything and can be anywhere so did he dwell on earth in the tabernacle?

is the “presence” of God “God” or do you demote the presence to being the “spirit of god”/ power of god or something?

• Dap

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
do you ever wonder if perhaps youve been fed ideas that are too disturbing to consider? that the ideas themselves are idols :francis: (or demons rather)

the very insinuation of "inner workings" collapses your own ideas about God. Kabbalah to me has the same problems as all platonic thinking it goes "what I imagine, must have explanation"

there is peace in rejecting these insinuations and not worshipping them. You say that Quran is not worth toilet paper yet it by nature influenced Moshahs interpretations. From my perspective atleast.
The case of Georg Cantor should serve as a warning to us all about the dangers of thinking too deeply about such matters; Cantor's preoccupation with the Infinite destroyed his mind and drove him insane, with the result that he spent many years in various sanitariums—first in 1884 and then repeatedly from 1899 onward—eventually dying in one.

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The case of Georg Cantor should serve as a warning to us all about the dangers of thinking too deeply about such matters; Cantor's preoccupation with the Infinite destroyed his mind and drove him insane, with the result that he spent many years in various sanitariums—first in 1884 and then repeatedly from 1899 onward—eventually dying in one.
i agree with that, but God has made it so that we can understand the infinite in finite terms, which is creation

but understanding the finite terms does not necessarily imply encapsulation of the infinite (the mistake from my perspective of all religions)

imagine for a moment if Kurumi Tokisawa was real :skip: would you be upset? or delighted?

Kurumi Tokisaki | Date A Live Wiki | Fandom
“ I want his power. I want to make him mine and become one with him. ”

Thetis - Wikipedia

Sarah - Wikipedia
1M80aDgN.jpg

Qof in Hebrew numerals represents the number 100. Sarah is described in Genesis Rabba as בת ק' כבת כ' שנה לחטא‎, literally "At Qof years of age, she was like Kaph years of age in sin", meaning that when she was 100 years old, she was as sinless as when she was 20.[4]
Anput - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
:jbhmm: I thought Cantor suffered from bi-polar disorder, which is why he spent so much time in hospitals?

• Dap

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nice discussion on Hebrew Israelites by two white Christians. I guess it relates to “biblical curses”

The whole video is good but for @MMS i recommend starting at 1 hour 35 minutes in cause they mention Nation of Islam, Kemet, etc....:ohhh:

thoughts? :troll:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Nice discussion on Hebrew Israelites by two white Christians. I guess it relates to “biblical curses”

The whole video is good but for @MMS i recommend starting at 1 hour 35 minutes in cause they mention Nation of Islam, Kemet, etc....:ohhh:

thoughts? :troll:

i think folk take the scriptures, produce fruit, then worship the fruit and forget the scriptures

:manny:

@Koichos i think a better person to ask regarding those breakdowns. To me the old testament is a testament to the trial and error of israels understanding

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think folk take the scriptures, produce fruit, then worship the fruit and forget the scriptures

:manny:

@Koichos i think a better person to ask regarding those breakdowns. To me the old testament is a testament to the trial and error of israels understanding

i only tag you because I know you used to believe in Hebrew Israelism or something close to it

I’m assuming you left that religion a long time ago :hubie:

also they mention kemetic science and gematria code which you often mention when it comes to your current religious beliefs

these guys basically tie all the above theories together and pretty much dismiss it as part of every new Jewish/Christian off shoot cult

I don’t think this topic relates to @Koichos because he’s not black :banderas:

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i only tag you because I know you used to believe in Hebrew Israelism or something close to it

I’m assuming you left that religion a long time ago :hubie:

also they mention kemetic science and gematria code which you often mention when it comes to your current religious beliefs

these guys basically tie all the above theories together and pretty much dismiss it as part of every new Jewish/Christian off shoot cult

I don’t think this topic relates to @Koichos because he’s not black :banderas:
i dont think their is a science to gematria, just that its a pattern based numeric system

the coincidences are not by design despite all appearances :hubie:i still have the same beliefs i had when i started this thread for the record :usure: the word has power in both the seen and unseen which is consistent with scripture

there are gematria in different languages as well...

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont think their is a science to gematria, just that its a pattern based numeric system

the coincidences are not by design despite all appearances :hubie:i still have the same beliefs i had when i started this thread for the record :usure: the word has power in both the seen and unseen which is consistent with scripture

there are gematria in different languages as well...

gematria is just entertainment for you I guess :manny:

But I think I understand what (or how) you believe now (in terms of Islam at least). :mjlit:

I can tell you haven’t changed any stance since
this thread :hubie:

you just like to play “devils advocate” :leon:

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Are we descendants of Adam and Eve or Noah
Both, it cant be "or" as Noah is a descendant of Adam

gematria is just entertainment for you I guess :manny:

But I think I understand what (or how) you believe now (in terms of Islam at least). :mjlit:

I can tell you haven’t changed any stance since
this thread :hubie:

you just like to play “devils advocate” :leon:

I lit a match with the Musa post and you know it :troll:
FluidShoddyBoilweevil-max-1mb.gif

We are living in a world of illusion

in either case, I believe THE God loves us all despite what we tell ourselves. The trap is taking the labels we put on the world and using them to constrict God. There is no point to it unless you are pagan/atheist

the scriptures as we know it help us understand ourselves and how God has interacted with us and the narrative of that interaction. There are good muslims and good hindus and good buddhists etc faith should not be something used to subjugate...

• Dap
Reactions: jeh