The Little Known Biblical Curse of Egypt by Isaiah

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the old testament contains veiled polytheism that is fairly obvious in the Psalms and Proverbs(so does the NT in places for that matter)

so really it will help you understand Monotheism and why it is what it is by comparison (the Living God)

in Egypt Amun is the singular "deity" that gives life to all the others, so really it is all Amun. By the same definition YHWH is the source of all living and the dead so those things which are made, are really from him and no other

the difference between Egypts and Jewish understandings boils down mainly to who they get their rules from :hubie:Pharaoh vs Moses transcends most peoples understandings...and the sad part is the Pharoah described isnt the egyptian one we think of...but the muslim one...take that as you will

in time you'll see what I'm saying to you.

watch this vid

Pharaoh as a Muslim. :banderas:

Sounds like something they’d teach in Islam :myman:

the funny thing is I think you see Egyptian Religion the same way I look at Islam

but there’s two problems or issues with that.

1. If you’re Christian why would you even need Egyptian religions to answer any questions, fulfill any holes you perceive in Christianity

seems like the whole point of the Bible is to avoid “going back” to Egypt. Which can mean many things depending how you apply it but you’re literally GOING BACK IN TIME to study ancient Egyptian religion

2. Egypt of the Bible is a dead religion/culture and people. It’s not relevant today. And even less understood (we don’t even know how pyramids were built) seeing how we can’t even agree on the race of the people

Islam, on the contrary, is a modern and functioning religion which has had and continues to have a major impact on the world. And it’s teachings today are directly against Jesus of the Bible

So the question is why are you even interested in Egypt, Pharaohs and their God?​

If you’re Christian, I’m more interested in what you think about Islam, Muhammad and Allah :manny:

And the Old Testament contains a lot of things that’s wrong and people doing things against Gods will/law. It’s basically a history book of regular people that shows most of them were polytheist or struggled with it as that was the norm. Those who would be defined as or known as gods chosen/holy people were so because they were the only monotheists. We know them now as Israel.

Think about it, if monotheism didn’t last (and Jesus never existed) nobody today would know or care who the Israelites or Jews were/are.

Where are the ancient Cananite people today and where’s their Bible/temple? Who believes in their God today?

As for the people seen in the Old Testament, its not important that they often messed up and worshiped false gods but what matters is the consistent message God is sending to “his” people throughout the Bible: 1 God

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Pharaoh as a Muslim. :banderas:

Sounds like something they’d teach in Islam :myman:

the funny thing is I think you see Egyptian Religion the same way I look at Islam

but there’s two problems or issues with that.

1. If you’re Christian why would you even need Egyptian religions to answer any questions, fulfill any holes you perceive in Christianity

seems like the whole point of the Bible is to avoid “going back” to Egypt. Which can mean many things depending how you apply it but you’re literally GOING BACK IN TIME to study ancient Egyptian religion

2. Egypt of the Bible is a dead religion/culture and people. It’s not relevant today. And even less understood (we don’t even know how pyramids were built) seeing how we can’t even agree on the race of the people

Islam, on the contrary, is a modern and functioning religion which has had and continues to have a major impact on the world. And it’s teachings today are directly against Jesus of the Bible

So the question is why are you even interested in Egypt, Pharaohs and their God?​

If you’re Christian, I’m more interested in what you think about Islam, Muhammad and Allah :manny:

And the Old Testament contains a lot of things that’s wrong and people doing things against Gods will/law. It’s basically a history book of regular people that shows most of them were polytheist or struggled with it as that was the norm. Those who would be defined as or known as gods chosen/holy people were so because they were the only monotheists. We know them now as Israel.

Think about it, if monotheism didn’t last (and Jesus never existed) nobody today would know or care who the Israelites or Jews were/are.

Where are the ancient Cananite people today and where’s their Bible/temple? Who believes in their God today?

As for the people seen in the Old Testament, its not important that they often messed up and worshiped false gods but what matters is the consistent message God is sending to “his” people throughout the Bible: 1 God
Canaanites main deity is El

which is found throughout the bible in names and in "Elohim"...i think you under estimate the OT

Egypt isnt dead, as Hebrew doesnt exist without it. As the first post of the thread says:

Isaiah 19:25
25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

Iah as you know it, is Egyptian. El is from Canaan. So this idea of a dead Egypt makes no sense as long as the tetragrammaton is used. This is why I say the Old testament must have been doctored to obscure their shame (the canaanites)

you need to read the Book of Jubilees to understand that this is a long winded problem. If you accept the narrative that they left "ancient" egypt you are forced to contend with basically false history...as nothing in egypts history describes what happens in the 5 books of Moses, however there are events with Muslim rule that line up. Its one of those things that isnt obvious at first glance

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Canaanites main deity is El

which is found throughout the bible in names and in "Elohim"...i think you under estimate the OT

Egypt isnt dead, as Hebrew doesnt exist without it. As the first post of the thread says:

Isaiah 19:25

Iah as you know it, is Egyptian. El is from Canaan. So this idea of a dead Egypt makes no sense as long as the tetragrammaton is used. This is why I say the Old testament must have been doctored to obscure their shame (the canaanites)

you need to read the Book of Jubilees to understand that this is a long winded problem. If you accept the narrative that they left "ancient" egypt you are forced to contend with basically false history...as nothing in egypts history describes what happens in the 5 books of Moses, however there are events with Muslim rule that line up. Its one of those things that isnt obvious at first glance

so you’re mixing Hebrew Israelism, Egyptian religion and Islam :ohhh:

If you believe the OT was doctored you might as well start a cult because that’s what every other Christian spin off says..... according to their “revised” scriptures

as far as your el-Elohim claims go refer to the video below. I know you’re smarter than to believe what you just posted :wtb:

I think you read more into the OT than is needed.

we all know the cananite God NAME was Baal among other false gods by other names/idols with specific purposes. Remember the Bible is written from Israel perspective. You can believe it or not. If you don’t like it you gotta find a Canaanite Bible

Anyways, Israelites were basically the same people in the same region until they distinguish themselves by worshiping YHWH only when it was revealed and made clear who the 1 true God is to them.

Baal (/ˈbeɪəl, ˈbɑːəl/),[4][a] or Baʽal,https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal#cite_note-10 was a title and honorific meaning "owner", "lord" in the Northwest Semitic languages spoken in the Levant during antiquity. From its use among people, it came to be applied to gods.[9] Scholars previously associated the theonym with solar cults and with a variety of unrelated patron deities but inscriptions have shown that the name Ba'al was particularly associated with the storm and fertility god Hadad and his local manifestations.[10]

Baal is probably still worshiped today in some form but it is not by Jewish or Christian people...... maybe Muslims. But that’s another topic :banderas:

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@DoubleClutch @Koichos has already answered your questions here:

and you should read about El in more length

David used the name Baal to worship YHWH…which would imply David is also from Canaan :mjpls: like I said you should study more and you won’t be confused

it’s one of those things that is conveniently not explored in Christianity because there are many pastors worshipping the same demons canaanites did…

rephidim isn’t over yet

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
so you’re mixing Hebrew Israelism, Egyptian religion and Islam :ohhh:
this is why I say youve been taking a bigoted take in your understanding

Islam despite what you disagree with or dislike, are still children of Abraham by way of Ishmael (wild ass of a man or not)

Many egyptians turned israelites are children of Joseph by way of Asenath whose sons are Manassah and Ephraim (holla)

Her name is believed to derive from the Ancient Egyptian js.w-(n)-n(j)t, meaning "belonging/she belongs to Neith". Neith was an Egyptian goddess.[7][6] It is also believed that the name means "she belongs to her father".[8][9]

"Asenath" or "Osnat" is a commonly used female first name in present-day Israel.[10]
We are living in a world of illusion

the rest of the Israelites are more less scattered

The point of faith, shouldnt be to convict and destroy...as many in the old testament failed to understand but to convert. The reason the war with Canaan continues is because of witchcraft which is ultimately what they believed (thinking they could confuse through text they only confused themselves)

Ham (son of Noah) - Wikipedia
And Canaan saw the land of Lebanon to the river of Egypt, that it was very good, and he went not into the land of his inheritance to the west (that is to) the sea, and he dwelt in the land of Lebanon, eastward and westward from the border of Jordan and from the border of the sea. And Ham, his father, and Cush and Mizraim his brothers said unto him: 'Thou hast settled in a land which is not thine, and which did not fall to us by lot: do not do so; for if thou dost do so, thou and thy sons will fall in the land and (be) accursed through sedition; for by sedition ye have settled, and by sedition will thy children fall, and thou shalt be rooted out for ever. Dwell not in the dwelling of Shem; for to Shem and to his sons did it come by their lot. Cursed art thou, and cursed shalt thou be beyond all the sons of Noah, by the curse by which we bound ourselves by an oath in the presence of the holy judge, and in the presence of Noah our father.' But he did not hearken unto them, and dwelt in the land of Lebanon from Hamath to the entering of Egypt, he and his sons until this day. And for this reason that land is named Canaan. – Jubilees 10:29–34.

I and Koichos disagreed on the veracity on Jubilees largely because of what I know about Egypt.

Based on what I've researched, the deity "Montu" represents Joseph from Genesis
Zaphnath-Paaneah - Wikipedia

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Now youve got me digging
Moab - Wikipedia

According to the biblical account, Moab and Ammon were born to Lot and Lot's elder and younger daughters, respectively, in the aftermath of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. The Bible refers to both the Moabites and Ammonites as Lot's sons, born of incest with his daughters (Genesis 19:37–38).

The Moabites first inhabited the rich highlands at the eastern side of the chasm of the Dead Sea, extending as far as Wadi Mujib to Wadi Hasa,[وزارة التربية والتعليم 2] from which country they expelled the Emim, the original inhabitants (Deuteronomy 2:11), but they themselves were afterward driven southward by warlike tribes of Amorites, who had crossed the river Jordan. These Amorites, described in the Bible as being ruled by King Sihon, confined the Moabites to the country south of the river Arnon, which formed their northern boundary (Numbers 21:13; Judges 11:18).

God renewed his covenant with the Israelites at Moab before the Israelites entered the Promised Land" (Deuteronomy 29:1). Moses died there (Deut 34:5), prevented by God from entering the Promised Land. He was buried in an unknown location in Moab and the Israelites spent a period of thirty days there in mourning (Deuteronomy 34:6–8).

According to the Book of Judges, the Israelites did not pass through the land of the Moabites (Judges 11:18), but conquered Sihon's kingdom and his capital at Heshbon. After the conquest of Canaan the relations of Moab with Israel were of a mixed character, sometimes warlike and sometimes peaceable. With the tribe of Benjamin they had at least one severe struggle, in union with their kindred the Ammonites and the Amalekites (Judges 3:12–30). The Benjaminite shofet Ehud ben Gera assassinated the Moabite king Eglon and led an Israelite army against the Moabites at a ford of the Jordan river, killing many of the

This was the post
The afterlife is some real shyt

:wow: there is a deeper meaning at play

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Still on the same topic :wow:

Naboth - Wikipedia

1 Kings 21:1-16 states that Naboth owned a vineyard, in proximity to King Ahab's palace in the city of Jezreel. Because of this, Ahab desired to acquire the vineyard so that he could use it for a vegetable (or herb) garden. [2][3] Since he inherited the land from his ancestors, Naboth refused to sell it to Ahab.[4] According to the Mosaic law, the law forbade the permanent selling of land. [5]

Frustrated at not being able to procure the vineyard, Ahab returned to his palace and went to bed without eating anything. His wife, Jezebel, after learning the reason for his being upset, asked mockingly, "Are you not the king?"[2] She then said that she would obtain the vineyard for him. To do so, she sent a letter, under Ahab's name, to the elders and nobles of Naboth's city, instructing them to set Naboth up by proclaiming a fast and ordering Naboth to sit in a "prominent place". Two witnesses, referred to as "scoundrels" by Jezebel, were then called forth to (falsely) accuse Naboth of cursing God and the king. After that, they would take him outside the city and stone him to death. The elders and nobles agreed to carry out the letter's instructions as the letter mentioned using two witnesses to accuse Naboth, which according to Deuteronomy 17:6 and 19:15, was sufficient to charge an offender, accused of committing offenses that were worthy of the death penalty, guilty. Being written under Ahab's name and including Naboth's alleged crime of cursing the king, the letter also possibly convinced the elders and nobles that the crimes Naboth was to be executed for actually took place. After the letter's instructions were completely carried out, dogs outside of the city licked the blood of Naboth's corpse. Emil G. Hirsch points out that "It seems from II Kings ix. 26 that Naboth's sons perished with their father, probably being killed soon afterward by order of Jezebel in order that they might not claim the vineyard as their inheritance."[3] After Naboth was executed, the Queen told Ahab to take possession of the vineyard.[2]

As punishment for this incident, the prophet Elijah visited Ahab and prophesied his death and the extermination of the Omride line. Elijah also prophesied the death of Jezebel. Ahab humbled himself at Elijah's words, and God spared the king accordingly, instead postponing the prophesied destruction of Ahab's house to his son's reign.[1] Johannes Pedersen said that "The story teaches us that the king is bound to respect the proprietary rights of families..."[6] According to Rabbanic Literature, Naboth's soul was the lying spirit that was permitted to deceive Ahab to his death.[7] Elijah's prophecy on the doom of Ahab's house was fulfilled when Jehu executed Ahab's son Jehoram by shooting him in the back with an arrow, and had his body thrown into the field of Naboth the Jezreelite, as punishment for his parents' sin in illegally stealing Naboth's land. Jezebel met a similar fate after she was thrown off a building, with her corpse devoured by dogs

the Moabites reported most of this, and Naboth is a reference to the old mesopotamian deity Nebo (Polytheistic deity of writing) and specifically means "Prophecies"

so whats being described by Moab is the sacrifice of Prophecies? :mindblown:
We are living in a world of illusion
:wow:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@DoubleClutch @Koichos has already answered your questions here:

and you should read about El in more length

David used the name Baal to worship YHWH…which would imply David is also from Canaan :mjpls: like I said you should study more and you won’t be confused

it’s one of those things that is conveniently not explored in Christianity because there are many pastors worshipping the same demons canaanites did…

rephidim isn’t over yet

quote the scripture David used Baal name to worship YWHW :feedme:

I’ve been down that route before:youngsabo:

and let’s look at it in biblical and historical context:manny:

Are you saying David is “Jesus” and a standard or example for us today? Last time I checked the man sinned a lot and continually asked for forgiveness from YHWH

like I said, the Israelites struggled with foreign gods and idol worshiping throughout the entire OT which kinda explains their fate and fulfills prophecy.

You like cherry picking random scriptures and running with it to support your personal narratives/theories

if you wanna create contradictions in the Bible to open the door for your own image of an hybrid black Egyptian God then just leave Judaism and Christianity out of it

you can keep Islam though :skip:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
quote the scripture David used Baal name to worship YWHW :feedme:

I’ve been down that route before:youngsabo:

and let’s look at it in biblical and historical context:manny:

Are you saying David is “Jesus” and a standard or example for us today? Last time I checked the man sinned a lot and continually asked for forgiveness from YHWH

like I said, the Israelites struggled with foreign gods and idol worshiping throughout the entire OT which kinda explains their fate and fulfills prophecy.

You like cherry picking random scriptures and running with it to support your personal narratives/theories

if you wanna create contradictions in the Bible to open the door for your own image of an hybrid black Egyptian God then just leave Judaism and Christianity out of it

you can keep Islam though :skip:

you are creating contradictions with your lack of studying. I'm not denying any part of the scripture but I am challenging the motivation behind them
Ish-bosheth - Wikipedia

you need to read more and judge less
Baal - Wikipedia

the reason the "hybrid black egyptian God" doesnt make sense is because you arent understanding that the deep black color is denoting ink...as in the written words on papyrus.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you are creating contradictions with your lack of studying. I'm not denying any part of the scripture but I am challenging the motivation behind them
Ish-bosheth - Wikipedia

you need to read more and judge less
Baal - Wikipedia

the reason the "hybrid black egyptian God" doesnt make sense is because you arent understanding that the deep black color is denoting ink...as in the written words on papyrus.

show me David using Baal name to worship yaweh

I’m not creating contradictions I’m just showing how some of your beliefs don’t line up with the Bible neither old or New Testament although you claim to be a Christian

if I recall you’re the one who said “YHWH is a false pagan god that required child sacrifice”:hubie:

if simple “studying more” was the solution to the most debated questions about God you’d think we’d all have the answers by now

Seems like studying too much is what has you confused :unimpressed:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
show me David using Baal name to worship yaweh

I’m not creating contradictions I’m just showing how some of your beliefs don’t line up with the Bible neither old or New Testament although you claim to be a Christian

if I recall you’re the one who said “YHWH is a false pagan god that required child sacrifice”:hubie:

if simple “studying more” was the solution to the most debated questions about God you’d think we’d all have the answers by now

Seems like studying too much is what has you confused :unimpressed:
all you have to do is read the past posts, ive answered them. You just dont read :hubie:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all you have to do is read the past posts, ive answered them. You just dont read :hubie:

I’ll just quote someone from a different debate.

“When you don’t believe Jesus is lord, you can make the Bible out to say anything” :yeshrug:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I’ll just quote someone from a different debate.

“When you don’t believe Jesus is lord, you can make the Bible out to say anything” :yeshrug:
Thats basically what you are doing :manny: in either case judging the law is not profitable. Meditating on it is.

as Ive stated to you many times...

James 4:11

11 Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.

its times like these i understand why Yeshiva might be needed :wow: