The Little Known Biblical Curse of Egypt by Isaiah

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the scriptures as we know it help us understand ourselves and how God has interacted with us and the narrative of that interaction. There are good muslims and good hindus and good buddhists etc faith should not be something used to subjugate...

“Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone.

Luke 18:19

:hubie:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
“Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone.

Luke 18:19

:hubie:
true but who am I to say who the spirit of God rests with:jawalrus:

you know this is precisely why you dont get through to muslims because you yourself must learn to understand whats really happening when you converse with them...

if you say the other person is distant from you, they are. You can choose warmth and brotherly love anytime you wish.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
true but who am I to say who the spirit of God rests with:jawalrus:

you know this is precisely why you dont get through to muslims because you yourself must learn to understand whats really happening when you converse with them...

if you say the other person is distant from you, they are. You can choose warmth and brotherly love anytime you wish.

what’s really happening? :jbhmm:

• Dap

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
then thats what happens when you converse with anyone :youngsabo: save yourself the text.

I should say you don’t believe what I do RIGHT NOW:sas1:

but it might hit you later in life and you understand :sas2:

I once had a Muslim friend email me like 5 years later about random conversation we had where I don’t even remember what I said :banderas:

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I should say you don’t believe what I do RIGHT NOW:sas1:

but it might hit you later in life and you understand :sas2:

I once had a Muslim friend email me like 5 years later about random conversation we had where I don’t even remember what I said :banderas:
the difference is i dont lay claim to any epiphany

if you hear something from me and it feels divine, lemme assure i am not the cause :manny:

as you said earlier only God is good. If you say there are differences let it be your truth forever :sas1: my God receives all.
Significance of numbers in Judaism - Wikipedia

The Aten is the literal 1 :mjpls:
Bible Gateway passage: Luke 4:33-44 - King James Version

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the difference is i dont lay claim to any epiphany

if you hear something from me and it feels divine, lemme assure i am not the cause :manny:

as you said earlier only God is good. If you say there are differences let it be your truth forever :sas1: my God receives all.
Significance of numbers in Judaism - Wikipedia

The Aten is the literal 1 :mjpls:
Bible Gateway passage: Luke 4:33-44 - King James Version

so essentially you’ve mad God in your image. :hubie:

Matthew 9:37

At the end of the day there’s simple logic, but if you have the “holy spirit” then how can you lay claim to any epiphany

Logos (Christianity) - Wikipedia

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
so essentially you’ve mad God in your image. :hubie:

Matthew 9:37

At the end of the day there’s simple logic, but if you have the “holy spirit” then how can you lay claim to any epiphany

Logos (Christianity) - Wikipedia
what is "my image"? exactly?

i dont claim to have the holy spirit, the spirit dwells where God decides it dwells

once again, you assume your own holiness which will lead you into a trap.of understanding (see Job)

if i seem holy to you, even once, its a miracle in itself

Matthew 9:1-8

1 And he entered into a ship, and passed over, and came into his own city.

2 And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee.

3 And, behold, certain of the scribes said within themselves, This man blasphemeth.

4 And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts?

5 For whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and walk?

6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.

7 And he arose, and departed to his house.

8 But when the multitudes saw it, they marvelled, and glorified God, which had given such power unto men.

bonus:

The Literal One

:ohhh:

Last edited:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what is "my image"? exactly?

i dont claim to have the holy spirit, the spirit dwells where God decides it dwells

once again, you assume your own holiness which will lead you into a trap.of understanding (see Job)

if i seem holy to you, even once, its a miracle in itself

Matthew 9:1-8

bonus:

The Literal One

:ohhh:

it’s no so much you having the Holy Spirit as it is the Holy Spirit having you

I don’t know any man ever claim to have the Holy Spirit under his control as if he could give it out or something

The only one who did was Jesus according to the Bible

was Jesus not Holy? When was he not Holy?

I think your confusing being holy with having the Holy Spirit

or maybe you’re thinking of it differently than I am

Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.

John 3:5

All depends if you believe in Jesus teaching or not untimely

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
it’s no so much you having the Holy Spirit as it is the Holy Spirit having you

I don’t know any man ever claim to have the Holy Spirit under his control as if he could give it out or something

The only one who did was Jesus according to the Bible

was Jesus not Holy? When was he not Holy?

I think your confusing being holy with having the Holy Spirit

or maybe you’re thinking of it differently than I am

Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.

John 3:5

All depends if you believe in Jesus teaching or not untimely
maybe its time for you to discontinue projecting your own self-doubts, and instead project your assurances.

because I'm very assured about One thing.

i highly recommend you read this as it will probably strengthen your faith.
ANCIENT EGYPT : The Discourse of a Man with his Ba

once you understand where faith has come from, it will make sense where it is currently including the appearance of discontinuity between OT and NT

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe its time for you to discontinue projecting your own self-doubts, and instead project your assurances.

because I'm very assured about One thing.

i highly recommend you read this as it will probably strengthen your faith.
ANCIENT EGYPT : The Discourse of a Man with his Ba

once you understand where faith has come from, it will make sense where it is currently including the appearance of discontinuity between OT and NT

Now we are getting somewhere. New info? :ohhh:
ok I’ll read it. :ehh:

I’m projecting questions to you. what “self doubts” are you talking about? :lolbron:

sidenote: ancient Egyptians were polytheistic (The Bible makes this clear) so i can’t believe in their God/religious scriptures nor do I need to in order to understand the true God.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Now we are getting somewhere. New info? :ohhh:
ok I’ll read it. :ehh:

I’m projecting questions to you. what “self doubts” are you talking about? :lolbron:

sidenote: ancient Egyptians were polytheistic (The Bible makes this clear) so i can’t believe in their God/religious scriptures nor do I need to in order to understand the true God.
the old testament contains veiled polytheism that is fairly obvious in the Psalms and Proverbs(so does the NT in places for that matter)

so really it will help you understand Monotheism and why it is what it is by comparison (the Living God)

in Egypt Amun is the singular "deity" that gives life to all the others, so really it is all Amun. By the same definition YHWH is the source of all living and the dead so those things which are made, are really from him and no other

the difference between Egypts and Jewish understandings boils down mainly to who they get their rules from :hubie:Pharaoh vs Moses transcends most peoples understandings...and the sad part is the Pharoah described isnt the egyptian one we think of...but the muslim one...take that as you will

in time you'll see what I'm saying to you.

watch this vid

Last edited: