Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I can say, for the first time in my life, I enjoy my job. My coworkers are cool and I spend 75% of my day bullshytting.

But I need to make more money cause I’m too damn boujie.

:snoop:

Gonna start applying to jobs. I obviously won’t leave unless the new job is paying significantly more; I just hope I don’t regret my decision.

Sigh.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Been hearing a lot about this recently. Didn't see a thread on it yet. We really may be entering a new era of non-streaming.

Dude is a software engineer who livestreams and actually worked at Twitch. It actually makes sense that the expenses are high.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They calling this dude gay while he's literally sitting there with his pregnant wife. :russ:

People didn't learn shyt from Tyler James Williams. :francis:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Him: I’m a Taurus, I’m stubborn af. I’m not gonna back down.

Me: Well let me show how much a Libra cares….

:russell:

(Nothing worse than a guy into zodiacs more than you)

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
You folks better recognize theater when it's being played right in front of you.

Degradation of American society through and through..a fractured citizen body, a degenerative political body with a weakening economic body..it always ends up in chaos and bloodshed and it's being deliberately pushed on the United States.

 Chickens coming home to roost.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
These nurses act like I’m supposed to work after the clock cause you behind . Foh I did my work

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Dap this post if you want a hard ass bar that could definitely be used to make a hit song.

You could also turn it into a cold ass hook.

First person to dap gets it in a PM, no questions asked.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
You folks better recognize theater when it's being played right in front of you.

Degradation of American society through and through..a fractured citizen body, a degenerative political body with a weakening economic body..it always ends up in chaos and bloodshed and it's being deliberately pushed on the United States.

 Chickens coming home to roost.
They literally beat, tortured, and raped my ancestors. Fukk all that political circus shyt.

This society has never been anything but broken and degraded. It’s only an issue now that upwardly mobile CACS are affected.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Third double of the week and I’m tired as hell. It’s the same shyt everyday mad repetitive.