Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Sitting here high af waiting at Valet and a nikka pulled up in a white drop top Rolls Royce blasting R&B. I felt like I was in a music video. :wow:

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps
giphy.gif

tumblr_pihx9sHYKB1qz7b4yo1_500.gif

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
I'm tripping...on shrooms...not bad :leon:
Ate a chocolate bar last night with my girl, 2 grams each. She was in Alice In Wonderland all night, laughing by herself and I was on some introspective self reflection shyt. I’m definitely gonna start micro dosing the real stuff.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
@The M.I.C. @Dave24

My business is only a couple exits from where the 95 bridge burned in Philly. I tried the commute this afternoon and it will be ok but those truck carriers are probably screwed big time. Need to check my shipments.

Some things were odd about this. It all went down like 6am Sunday---the lowest traffic volume of the whole week which is probably why no one got hurt. Hoping this isn't someone's 'message'.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@The M.I.C. @Dave24

My business is only a couple exits from where the 95 bridge burned in Philly. I tried the commute this afternoon and it will be ok but those truck carriers are probably screwed big time. Need to check my shipments.

Some things were odd about this. It all went down like 6am Sunday---the lowest traffic volume of the whole week which is probably why no one got hurt. Hoping this isn't someone's 'message'.

I get a bulk of my product from CT, ME and NY so I've been on the phone with my main supplier and he told me that we'll still be good by them taking I-81 coming down into NC so they're not expecting delays to be an issue.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ate a chocolate bar last night with my girl, 2 grams each. She was in Alice In Wonderland all night, laughing by herself and I was on some introspective self reflection shyt. I’m definitely gonna start micro dosing the real stuff.
Sounds like you both had a good time:myman: I had plans on self reflecting when i took them for the first time...but ended up vibing to music instead lol. It was like my body wanted to go in each direction...but also wanted to be still at the same time. It was weird tbh - but in a good way. Mentally, i was all over the place tho :russ:. I took 3.

I hope eventually, I'll experience ego death.