Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Amazing how life works sometimes. Met this woman years ago who I really liked and I thought we had some chemistry but I had a girlfriend and they knew each other so it was a non-starter for me.

Last I heard, she moved to a different city for work. Today, two years after we last spoke, she randomly calls me talking bout she's looking to move back and would like to see me when she's around:leon::ohlawd:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Writing my new space opera book who knew it would be this hard...:dead: debating whether i should cram all the story in there or split it into two parts...

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I fell in love with Central America :mjcry:

I’d live here but I don’t like not being able to flush the toilet paper and the quality of the tap water stresses me out. :mjcry:

But the people and the country are beautiful :mjcry:

upload photos

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Amazing how life works sometimes. Met this woman years ago who I really liked and I thought we had some chemistry but I had a girlfriend and they knew each other so it was a non-starter for me.

Last I heard, she moved to a different city for work. Today, two years after we last spoke, she randomly calls me talking bout she's looking to move back and would like to see me when she's around:leon::ohlawd:
Sounds like a movie script:ohlawd:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Been noticing dog ish on the shared lawn.
Didn't think nothing of it.

Grabbing a delivery from Amazon dude this morning.
Random Pitbull is roaming the yard. Apparently it's owned by someone here....

Don't know if he was a good one or a bad one, but I'm not trying to find out.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Why don't nikkas read to understand?
We live in a digital age and instead of being ignorant you can get an answer in like 5 seconds a mulitude of ways.

It's no excuse to be this damn dumb on the internet.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Hate having a project manager that's not transparent and everything you explain, it's like they don't understand and also create more work for you.

I even tried to work around it by asking the client for clarity on what to do.

The client then forwarded the email to my PM and my PM got mad at me for it.

I can't even tell this dumb ass lady that I don't understand what she wants me to do without her making it more complicated and ridiculous.

From now on, I'm just gonna shut the fụck up, tell her I understand everything, keep our convo short to 1 sentence answers and say yes to everything.

Fụcked up thing is that she's also my people manager so I have 1 on 1's with her that feels more like an uncomfortable interrogation every Thursday. I've only been here for 6 months and can't just jump from job to job.

I dread these 1 on 1's with out of touch cacs. Maybe it's just me. I can't speak "too" white and then back to being black for a long time. San Diego cacs are some weird mafụckers man.