IMG-9091.webp

:snoop: Just one full night please
This is when you supposed to start making yourself fly like a superhero

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weed tolerance break starts today but anyways i think im gonna eventually stop with this weed shyt altogether. Tired of vaping weed everyday. I need a better alternative. I miss london.

Need to manage my emotions and tired of being let down again by other people who CLAIM they mean well. :snoop: whats with some people thinking because i let them enter my life that they can control me to the point where they think they run my life? :dwillhuh: theyre acting like theyre doing me a favor and got the nerve to act like them dropping me altogether is supposed to hurt me or bother me. :camby: like im scared to be alone or will settle for anything. Okay. Get to know me and my background before you bullshyt with me.

Last edited:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Weed tolerance break starts today but anyways i think im gonna eventually stop with this weed shyt altogether. Tired of vaping weed everyday. I need a better alternative. I miss london.

Need to manage my emotions and tired of being let down again by other people who CLAIM they mean well. :snoop: whats with some people thinking because i let them enter my life that they can control me to the point where they think they run my life? :dwillhuh: theyre acting like theyre doing me a favor and got the nerve to act like them dropping me altogether is supposed to hurt me or bother me. :camby: like im scared to be alone or will settle for anything. Okay. Get to know me and my background before you bullshyt with me.

IMG-9232.gif

Stopping completely (didn’t really have a choice) was amazing. The only thing that sucks is the “habit”. I wasn’t friending for it , but I did it at certain times which I had to fill with something else.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
just sprayed a fly with some bug spray and this fool been dying for 5 minutes. like nikka, just fukking die already ::gucci: it's like a bad cartoon death

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Another miss on Hinge :francis:

I swear I should just be a dirtbag. This good person sh*t ain't working.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMG-9232.gif

Stopping completely (didn’t really have a choice) was amazing. The only thing that sucks is the “habit”. I wasn’t friending for it , but I did it at certain times which I had to fill with something else.

Not gonna front. Contemplating about having a vape session again. May push the tolerance break to may 1st. Honestly i dont have a reason to go on a break or just quitting weed yet. I actually want to though.

Dont know what to do with myself at the moment because i dont feel like doing shyt. :snoop: i have no motivation to do anything. dont really have anything exciting going on and honestly hoping i dont emotionally meltdown at the moment.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And i had to make a separate reply to this.

If i EVER get married which i dont know if thats gonna happen with how I feel about marriage, prenups and who knows as Im not dating anyone at the moment :sadbron: , i will be the djay at my own wedding reception because im not paying any dj to fukk up.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:banderas:We take care of our own (nurse edition)
IMG-9236.jpg

got sent back immediately in a private room in the ER

:mjcry: they’re going to admit me
:umad: I brought hella snacks though, they don’t like to feed you here