Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
It’s kinda crazy we haven’t heard no follow up about this, and it definitely sounds like some cia shyt

I wonder what the get back will be from Russia

Russia knows it was US contrived and Ukraine led, they're showing remarkable restraint even with levelling much of Ukraine's infrastructure.

We're dancing the dance of death at the moment because like every decaying empire, the last gasps to retain power usually involve psychotic militaristic expansion at all costs to avert full out economic collapse.

Russia and China know WE'RE the ones that will move first. It's all timing and brinkmanship at this point, zero diplomacy..I do not have any doubt in my mind that we will suffer significant rebukes in the form of movie style terrorism and nuclear retribution on home soil.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Russia knows it was US contrived and Ukraine led, they're showing remarkable restraint even with levelling much of Ukraine's infrastructure.

We're dancing the dance of death at the moment because like every decaying empire, the last gasps to retain power usually involve psychotic militaristic expansion at all costs to avert full out economic collapse.

Russia and China know WE'RE the ones that will move first. It's all timing and brinkmanship at this point, zero diplomacy..I do not have any doubt in my mind that we will suffer significant rebukes in the form of movie style terrorism and nuclear retribution on home soil.
Speaking on economic collapse, its interesting now you got certain folks speaking on stagflation now

They know what’s about to go down I guess they just trying to delay the inevitable

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Kevin Samuels' Youtube is active? :dahell::wtf:

I just went there just to see some old videos and I see the channel dropping new videos NOW. :mindblown:

Same thing with Dr. Michael Heiser. Both of these cats died but still got videos dropping out here. YTubers out here like Pac with the content.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay. Im going to go on vacation to california this year. Either the summer or for my birthday weekend.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
A sword weilding cac killed a 14 year old breh in london today and injured like 6 others and 2 pigs or some shyt

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I got 9 Ashleys in my phone contacts.

4 Brittanys

1 Chernenko🇳🇬
2 Courtneys
3 Danyelles
2 Daphnes
2 Darnells
1 DesJohnna🤷🤷🏿
2 jazmines
1Jeanvi`eve

All these women names starting with a K :snoop:

Multiple Lana's

Multiple Lees
Lisas
Lori
Londyn
Lonita
Lydiah

Moniques mia Michelle megan meri:dead:

All these Nicoles:why:

Tooo many more:russell:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I been on my neighbor for a minute. Pushed up on her like a year ago and she gave me her number but next time I seen her she mentioned her boyfriend so I just fell back. But she always wanted to talk when I would see her and I didn’t know she was a lil R&B singer. Not famous but she got some motion. Shorty came over like two weeks ago telling me her boyfriend broke up with her. I kept it so playa though and was like yall will work it out.

Shorty just hit me came by inviting me her lil single release party. Was like I wanna give you a hug but your girl might trip. Kept it so playa again. Was like hell yeah. nikka I’m single right now. She seen too much motion so she assume I got a shorty. I say all this to say, I’m about to fukk shorty soon. She in awe of the kid. I been wanting to hit shorty for over a year now. God is good

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
D-o2O4wWwAMwPkf.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Back to work tomorrow... :francis: wish i had a whip... I hate my commute..:why: fukking ridiculous how far i gotta go, and the ride home is way worse...:dead: