Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Had to google her. It’s that pic I been seeing. She said nothing ever happened. Never even went on a date

5-F672-F30-B4-F3-4-EB3-B89-B-1064-C01-B7116.webp

Cmon nikka, wake up

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
This is why the world is the shape we in

too many idiots

the person in the pic said they never dated, but u believe rumors from vlogs
You don’t have to date to take a girl out and get sex…
She doesn’t have to admit to it
Look how close he is and holding her, you’re an idiot or a delusional stan

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously, the reason why we are in a cultural decline is because folks arent being REAL AND HONEST WHEN THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE.

Honestly, too many people are holding themselves or are being held back by some force from being great. All this superficial clout chasing shyt while few people are being real about shyt is wack. shyt was cool when folks were being themselves and liked/disliked what they liked/disliked without giving a fukk.

Sounds like yall need a REAL REVOLUTION to bring the REALNESS out of a lot of yall..

Last edited:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Never knew Forrest Whitaker did a whole movie with a British accent, I can’t focus on the plot :pachaha:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The PS5 NCAA Discord League is now live, we already got 33+ people if you want a chance at joining what will be a very active league, dm me or reply for link

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im used to being alone so much that being alone and doing things alone doesnt scare me one bit. Actually prefer to do things alone. However i do wish that i found someone who i liked that liked me back that would challenge that loner or lone wolf side of me to want to be around someone else without feeling uncomfortable or letting my guard down enough to trust them like that with me personally. Ive never been challenged like that. shyts tiring for real. Im just unlucky for real. Maybe im meant to be forever alone. :yeshrug: im handling it well it seems from the outside but Im tired of the loner single life. Honestly i dont even care to be around people too much or want to be around other people for that matter. Im not even going to lie. I dont have it in me at the moment to want to open up or want to add new people in my life at the moment that i already know and proved they were down with me. Dont bother me unless you mean well or have something that i need and want. Dont care about making new "friends". Tired of being let down and disappointed by people that I have a disdain for humans. Saying how i feel from my perspective. fukk everybody else. Not sorry. Nowadays i just want to be around people who understand me enough not to judge me. Other than that leave me alone.

Im used to people leaving out my life and not staying. The remaining people in my life are distant as fukk. As i said, i feel weird about wanting someone in your life but enjoying being alone

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Five to Six MASSIVE CME will be hitting the Earth..one has already hit and has prompted emergency prompts to go out to certain DOD and military personnel warning of potential grid failure due to G5 rated geostorms.

Expect HUGE earthquakes and MAJOR volcanic activity on Earth afterwards.