Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Of course before I get on this flight I take some sleeping medicine before heading to Dallas. Get to the gate they already boarding on then we get a delay 4pm takeoff time. :stopitslime:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people are about to get humbled for their own fukking good. Way too many inflated egos out here for ALL the wrong reasons. When shyt gets REAL, thats when people remember that they are human again. All that rah rah, narcissistic shyt flies out the window when a real life or death situations happen or when life gets interrupted. All those built up insecurities that way too many people are living their entire lives around... you know... its crazy how people create problems for themselves and others over insecurities they CHOSE to mismanage. Its even worse when you see how even so many more CHOSE to go through life as in their entire life going 50, 60 years, and even 70 years and up living through their insecurities. They never grow, evolve or reach their full potential to live out and satisified with a full life. They grow miserable to be hopeless with life telling younger people to not make the same choices they made but teach them to do the same mistakes because they never learned from theirs.

It may be true that you cant teach a old dog new tricks to a degree science wise but the reality is we as humans have more power with ourselves than we would like to believe. Many young people dont see the power they have until they grow too old to realize what they had when they had it.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I grew up listening to this shyt. My mom played this tape heavy when it first dropped. Funny seeing a youtube video having this song playing in the background inside a train station in orlando florida. Buju is that popular down there?

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Got locked out then lost in the hospital trying to get a DoorDash order

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:picard: For it to only affect approx 1% of people, seems like a lot of celebrities have heterochromia (two different eye colors)

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The coli is so pessimistic that I forgot that Barack Obama and the 2009 congress passed a Hate Crimes bill named after Matthew Shephard and James Byrd.

The Matthew Shepard And James Byrd, Jr., Hate Crimes Prevention Act Of 2009

Most people are not dipshyts who would be mad that the law was passed with the name of a white gay man who was killed by some shytheads, but this was a profound bill because it did not require require they victim be in something federally protected like voting. Just the victimization was enough to invoke the law.

When people ask "Where is our hate crimes bill?" they need to instead be asking do we have the people in power who will enforce what is in law. Part of having these things enforced? Voting for the right people. :francis: But hey, who needs them noses when our faces need to learn a lesson.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres a lot of things i would like to talk about just to be REAL but theres too many bytch ass insecure people in here always looking for someone whos down or arent doing well so they can compare that bytch ass too. I learned my lesson from sohh. A lot of people love fake people than real people. The biggest fraud in here @Professor Emeritus is the poster of the year.

And im anticipating that ghostface killah book thats supposed to be in the mail tomorrow...