Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my challenges is finding someone who i like that likes me back that actually wants to be around enough where i get annoyed with them, push them away from not giving me enough space or breathing room. I need a attractive sexy clingy obsessive borderline crazy stalker that wants me that i want back in my life. I would like that for once instead of fukking seeing other people experience that shyt for real:camby: instead i got dudes who im not interested in on tinder sending me right swipes. :comeon: I dont give a fukk about any of these other peoples relationships so yall can suck my dikk. i cant even get luck in real life then again, i dont bother anybody so im not going out my way to say hi or try and shyt. :mjlol: i dont know how to talk to people or what the fukk to talk to them about. At this point, i dont give a fukk. fukk everybody. :mjlol: and i dare anybody to have what i said too.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk reddit. They banned me again for having another meltdown on the autistic subreddit. :mjlol:

Last edited:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
How did you gain weight? Were you able to keep it or did you burn it away?
Burned away fast af :mjlol:

Kept some of the muscle tho

I hired a nutririonist and used a meal plan.

You basically gotta eat 3.5 meals a day, everyday. Force yourself even if you don't have an appetite. And you gotta supplement that with mass gainer. A calorie surplus everyday :sadcam:

After the first week, it's a breeze tho

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Burned away fast af :mjlol:

Kept some of the muscle tho

I hired a nutririonist and used a meal plan.

You basically gotta eat 3.5 meals a day, everyday. Force yourself even if you don't have an appetite. And you gotta supplement that with mass gainer. A calorie surplus everyday :sadcam:

After the first week, it's a breeze tho
fukk that shyt. :picard: i could barely get in two meals a day. Im used to eating light and being on the go too. Heard that also not moving around much helps slow down the metabolism. Is that true?

And nurtionalists and gym trainers are expensive af.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Heard that also not moving around much helps slow down the metabolism. Is that true?
Not for our kind of metabolism. And you dont HAVE to hire someone. I just have spotty self-discipline with certain things so I wanted to see what I could do with some help.

I reccommend trying it out at least once just to feel and see the difference. It's a cool journey.